You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

4 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

For delivering Number 5 and his Fabulous gesture towards the HFSG then he gets a free pass for me,   I'd rather he didn't obviously but certainly won't hold it against him .

Oh absolutely, just a shame the abuse he will be getting off them. He doesn't need their shit, the stuff at Chelsea even when he was winning games was bad enough. 

• Upvote 2

Rafa obviously still loves and lives in the area. 

I’d rather Rafa didn’t go there but as long as they finish below us and lose to us twice a season, I don’t wish him any harm.

He might be a bit better taking points off our rivals than some of the other bums The Ev have had. 

Just now, liverpoolsno9 said:

Rafa getting an ovation from our fans and his name being sung then giving us a wave, when we’re 3-0 in the Derby. Would be sooo good

Every set of eyes in their end will be on him when he walks out to the dugout at Anfield. 

I wish him no luck there at all....

Nothing at all against the man - he is a legend and love him, but i hope it ends in tears and recriminations and the bitters show what horrible bitter twats they are by giving him dogs abuse.

They'll be loads worse than they would be with any non LFC associated manager, but watch them lose their minds when they are hopefully shite under him and all the vitriol and bitterness will come out.

I hope when it does Rafa just fires his parting shots at them and rinses them for a nice big pay out when they sack him.

Funny winding them up on twitter when they're saying he's shit now so he's beneath them. 

I politely remind them that he managed to finish 10th with a newly promoted Newcastle with a first XI worth about 50m. 

Meanwhile Carlo fantastico with a team worth a few hundred million only managed to finish 10th himself. 

Fewm 

• Upvote 1

Couldn't care if he goes there to be honest. 

He was sacked a decade ago,went to Chelsea. 

He did a good job for us on and off the field and owes us nothing. But it won't end well, his style of football,the atmosphere at the pit will be a terrible combination. 

Fat Sam or Dyche in by Christmas 

6 minutes ago, an tha said:

Nothing at all against the man - he is a legend and love him, but i hope it ends in tears and recriminations and the bitters show what horrible bitter twats they are by giving him dogs abuse.

They'll be loads worse than they would be with any non LFC associated manager, but watch them lose their minds when they are hopefully shite under him and all the vitriol and bitterness will come out.

I hope when it does Rafa just fires his parting shots at them and rinses them for a nice big pay out when they sack him.

Already started 

sageyefc

sageyefc

Player Valuation: £70m
Rather gravy slug back, only time I’ll cheer Rafa is when his heart gives way

Might be funny if he goes on a small winning streak at the beginning of the season, watching them develop an eye twitch trying to figure out whether to support Rafa or not.

We know what they're like for getting over excited too, if they're top after 3 games they'll be stealing our Rafa songs to sing in The Brick

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Already started 

sageyefc

sageyefc

Player Valuation: £70m
Rather gravy slug back, only time I’ll cheer Rafa is when his heart gives way

Fucking hell, classless or what?

• Upvote 1

And this twat has weighed in now  Mike Parry If Rafa Benitez is appointed @Everton manager I'm out of there. As a 60 years Evertonian season-ticket holder I will not accept a reject Liverpool manager at Goodison. It's a joke. The legends Bill Shankly and Harry Catterick will be sharing a glass of bemused whisky tonight ..

1 minute ago, Tj hooker said:

And this twat has weighed in now  Mike Parry If Rafa Benitez is appointed @Everton manager I'm out of there. As a 60 years Evertonian season-ticket holder I will not accept a reject Liverpool manager at Goodison. It's a joke. The legends Bill Shankly and Harry Catterick will be sharing a glass of bemused whisky tonight ..

Mike Parry is a bellend, like the drunk in the street shouting at passing cars.

• Upvote 1