You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

On 11/06/2021 at 17:33, Doctor Troy said:

I bought that 1990 Germany shirt but it had some weird stitching across the middle like someone had sewn two shirts together. Really uncomfortable. 

Yeah me too, and what's weird is that i got it from a legit shop like JD back in 1990. The stitching absolutely wound me up to the point that i rarely wore it because in my mind it didn't feel authentic. 

3 hours ago, Karl_b said:

To be fair, there are currently legitimate problems with the cost and supply of materials in the construction industry. I heard last week that one of the UK's major steel suppliers has stopped rolling new steel due to a lack of raw materials. Other materials and labour costs have risen by as much as 80% since this time last year. It's definitely am actual problem!

I was just having another look at the planning application - and it was approved in March bit presumably has a whole load of pre-commencement conditions that they have to get on with. Although I couldn't find the actual decision notice ok there which means it may still be pending formal approval!

I would think that would be more of a problem than any fish? This is going to end up £700m plus isn't it? 

13 hours ago, Beno said:

Aren't the fish in the dock now holding up the plans? They have to apply for permission to humanely remove said fish, before any work can start. 

Any fish living in that water could probably survive anything and could walk somewhere new to live.

Makes you think they should have known all this years ago, and is just another stalling tactic.

In fairness, nobody could have foreseen that water might have fish in it.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Dr Nowt said:

This has some funny little bits in it, along with another reference to their anger at Red Ron’s Christmas tree. Trivial? Perish the thought.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ronald-koemans-first-act-everton-20809058

While the choice of one’s festive baubles might seem trivial,

No shit Sherlock, fuckin weirdos.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Block305 said:

He's such a weird little gobshite. he isn't even from the city and just spouts a load of shit about protestant/catholic stuff in the area. I called him out on it and instead of you know, debating he just blocked me. 

49 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

He's such a weird little gobshite. he isn't even from the city and just spouts a load of shit about protestant/catholic stuff in the area. I called him out on it and instead of you know, debating he just blocked me. 

That catcher cunt needs some bad karma to visit him. And I mean really bad karma.