You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

7 hours ago, Reckoner said:

Wearing my Maradona Argentina shirt around Liverpool always gets some good responses. Mostly positive, but wound up some England fans with it yesterday. I’m looking at getting the Germany 1990 WC shirt this weekend, just in time for the Euros.

Beautiful shirt that German one.

4 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

I bought that 1990 Germany shirt but it had some weird stitching across the middle like someone had sewn two shirts together. Really uncomfortable. 

I remember that. Horizontally, wasn’t it. I always assumed it was where you were supposed to tuck it in your shorts.

41 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

I dunno. I could just go a Haggis taco, some cheese & onion Tayto crisps and a can of Irn Bru.

Sounds like a local delicacy to me.  Tayto crisps I believe are still made here and apparently we consume more Irn Bru in this town in a week than the rest of the county put together !

Dinnae forget yer square sausage laddie !

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, scudger99 said:

I have a yellow Brazil top.  Wanted one for years, and nearly every time I wear it I'm fucking plagued with all manner of little flying bastards.  Still love that top, but I rarely wear it.

Yeah it was a bastard

I wish i'd bought the blue one, though its just not the same

I have had some great and shite kits down the years though. Bought about 50 of them while in India on the markets, reckon he was getting them off the trucks as if they were fakes they were top notch fakes

The sleevless Cameroon one was as good as it was terrible

Boca was lovely especially with 10 and Maradona in the back and i got lucky in the official Rebbok shop and found a 05 Champions League Final shirt in the sales section. 

Gave them all away to some African kids in the end, well i gave them to a old Ghanaian that i worked with and he sent them over. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tony Moanero said:

Link or Lorne?

I've seen it classed as Lorne in Tesco.  We always just called it "square sassidge".

Washed down with Irn Bru on a Sunday morning of course.  Apparently a good cure for hangovers, which I never used to get when I was a regular drinker.

1 hour ago, Soft Joe said:

I love the last few pages.It’s like Everton are so shit and irrelevant people have actually forgotten to talk about them.

Haha, I was just going to post exactly the same. Stylish footie shirts, crisps and Scottish junk food are far more interesting than them anyway. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Lee909 said:

Now if we are talking Irn Bru, Lorne sausage and Haggis dont forget 

meat_pies_stewarts_scottish_market.jpg

Scotch pies !  I was actually looking at Tesco's version the other day.

I was having a company vehicle repaired in Rugby years ago and one of the guys at the repair shop recognised my accent.  He begged me to go and buy half a dozen of those pies and a big bag of Scotch rolls as he just couldn't get them.  So when I went back to get my vehicle a week later I took two big bags stuffed full of the stuff and he was over the moon.  Said he'd been drooling all morning waiting for me coming over.  The mad thing is, he was Irish !

1 minute ago, scudger99 said:

Scotch pies !  I was actually looking at Tesco's version the other day.

I was having a company vehicle repaired in Rugby years ago and one of the guys at the repair shop recognised my accent.  He begged me to go and buy half a dozen of those pies and a big bag of Scotch rolls as he just couldn't get them.  So when I went back to get my vehicle a week later I took two big bags stuffed full of the stuff and he was over the moon.  Said he'd been drooling all morning waiting for me coming over.  The mad thing is, he was Irish !

A guy who used to cover for us was Scottish but lived in Corby and he used to bring them in for us when he went home, if not he got them in Morrisons in Corby, the one by me does them and they aren't to bad. 

1 hour ago, Soft Joe said:

I love the last few pages.It’s like Everton are so shit and irrelevant people have actually forgotten to talk about them.

Ha ha I'd forgotten what thread I was in myself for a minute

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

I’ve always liked Scotland. The Barmy Army isn’t my cup of tea. However, some of favourite Liverpool players have been Scotland internationals and Scotland have had some great footy kits. Plus, I have Scottish ancestory.

This is easily one of my favourite non-Liverpool kits.

EF6CA152-53C0-4126-98F4-BAA53F0D2CFC.jpeg

My maternal Grandmother was Scottish so I have always hoped Scotland do well. I'd piss myself laughing if Scotland beat England next Sunday too. 

25 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

A guy who used to cover for us was Scottish but lived in Corby and he used to bring them in for us when he went home, if not he got them in Morrisons in Corby, the one by me does them and they aren't to bad. 

Home sweet home mate.  I look after that Morrisons store too.

18 minutes ago, index1000 said:

All this Scottish food and no mention of the Greatest named Double -Entendre food ever.

Rumbledethumps

No clue what they are but they sound magnificent unlike Everton

Its Potato,Cabbage and onions in a bubble squeak like mash

• Upvote 1