You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

13 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Moshiri “…….”Clubs get points deductions for poaching a manager or a player, or exceeding FFP, but this is the clubs attacking the heart of the Premier League and I think they should be disciplined."

Funny but I don’t remember Moshiri or High Horse FC being too arsed about morals, the good of the game or points deductions when they unsettled Marco Silva from Watford 

And I know Watford at the time weren’t too impressed  with their behaviour …

In a statement Watford said they were "convinced" that 40-year-old Silva's appointment in May "was the right one" and, without "the unwarranted approach" they would have "continued to prosper".

"This has been a difficult decision and one not taken lightly," the club added.

"The catalyst is that approach, something which the board believes has seen a significant deterioration in both focus and results to the point where the long-term future of Watford has been jeopardised."

Everton have yet to respond.

Since when has a Premier League club ever been 'deducted points' for 'poaching' a manager, player or FFP breaches?

11 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

He's absolutely fuming and tags every cunt in on his tweets. I bet he was a proper snitch at school.

“Don’t blame me. You brought that detention on yourself with your logo emblazoned non-regulation coat. I fear for you. I really do”

Funny how Evertonians are unhappy with the punishment for breaking no rules, since they were also very unhappy with UEFA for punishing City for breaking actual rules!

All In with City when UEFA punished them for breaking FFP. That was a witch hunt - according to High Horse FC. 

The PL is as democratic an organisation as you will find. They could have relegated all 6 clubs if the 14 other clubs could agree on it, they couldn't agree on anything but that is often the case in democracies. The FA, FIFA, UEFA and the PL came out of this shambles stronger than before, if independent regulation is needed is to stop cunts like Usmanov, Abramovich and Monsoor destroying the game. Those types are the problem, they have contributed to Bury and Boltons demise as much as Liverpool or Utd have. Shit cunts like Adam Rooney are getting 4k per week because Man City paid Yaya Toure 220k when the going rate for Steven Gerrard was 120k. The trickle down effect has ravaged small clubs and even big ones have destroyed themselves (Barcelona) trying to keep pace with dodgy money clubs.

• Upvote 1

Guest Alex_K
1 hour ago, Tony Moanero said:

Negged. Some of my family and friends are Evertonians.

You have my deepest sympathies for genetics & preferences in friends

6 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

I love Rafa but I do think his best days are behind him and if he takes that job it's essentially a retirement home close to his family life.

Pretty much this. 

I wish Rafa all the best, if that's the job he wants then good for him. I became less possessive over him after he went to Chelsea. 

It's all going to come down to if the ev have the patience to give him a proper chance, he's realistically one of the best managers they could hope to get at the moment and could do them some good, there's a lot of movement on the merry-go-round right now and Everton are not on any managers preferred destination list.