You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

48 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

hooligan.gif

There's something new every time I see that. This time it's the lad on the right at the start of the clip (who gets cut off as it pans left); I can't tell whether that big breath is trying to stifle tears of despair or maybe some rising vomit.

I quite like the timing of this. A few weeks of "taking time to find the right manager to take the club forward into a new era in our new home" means that they'll probably appoint someone just in time for loads of rumours to fly around  - all of which they'll believe  - linking them to whoever the breakout stars of the Euros are.  By the time the new season starts they'll be convinced that they'll get their revenge on Ancelotti by battering Real in the following year's Champions League final.  What a time to be alive! What a time to be a Blue!  Of course, before Christmas, reality will kick in and half of them will be calling the new manager and any players he's signed fit to burn; mercenaries and chancers who will never be good enough for their great club.

In an uncertain world, the Everton Cycle is one of the few constants we can depend on. 

It just keeps getting better and better...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/everton-david-moyes-return-ancelotti-24230406

David Moyes on Everton's radar as they eye sensational reunion after Carlo Ancelotti exit

Everton are on the lookout for a new manager after Carlo Ancelotti left for Real Madrid with West Ham boss David Moyes linked with a Goodison Park return

The 12 best GIFS of David Moyes' Manchester United Career ...

Proving once again etc

Honestly he would be fucking stupid to take that job. 

He is doing really well with West Ham and will always have the Bitter dribbling on about how great he was. 

The most points he ever got was 65, Fucking Martinez got them 72 yet is dismissed. It will end horribly and he will fuck up his rep and goodwill quickly. Not that i give a fuck, but it would be a stupid move for him

8 hours ago, Stickman said:

Christ it’ll be the Bradley Walsh stadium next 

2_Bradley-Walshed.jpg

Well, while they're always on 'The Chase' of the unattainable, if they're going to go that route, there's a far better and more appropriate fit elsewhere...

image.png

• Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, Iceman said:

It just keeps getting better and better...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/everton-david-moyes-return-ancelotti-24230406

David Moyes on Everton's radar as they eye sensational reunion after Carlo Ancelotti exit

Everton are on the lookout for a new manager after Carlo Ancelotti left for Real Madrid with West Ham boss David Moyes linked with a Goodison Park return

The 12 best GIFS of David Moyes' Manchester United Career ...

Proving once again etc

Moyes-Wayne-gif.gif

The best thing would be if they offered the job to Gerrard, he said yes and then showed up to the press conference, where he takes the microphone and says in all seriousness "I'm just here to announce that I'm staying with Rangers, no disrespect to Everton but my love for Liverpool means I couldn't ever take that job."

And then they end up with Eddie Howe who relegates them.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

The best thing would be if they offered the job to Gerrard, he said yes and then showed up to the press conference, where he takes the microphone and says in all seriousness "I'm just here to announce that I'm staying with Rangers, no disrespect to Everton but my love for Liverpool means I couldn't ever take that job."

And then they end up with Eddie Howe who relegates them.

Or he takes the job

Plays a reserve XI in both games with Calvert Lewis in goal. Gets them relegated, laughs at the final whistle before declaring to Sky "Job fucking done"

My friend shared me the Ancelloti thread on GOT for some laughs. I opened it at page 2008 but didn't go through a single post. Today, I thought since I have some free time left, let me go over the previous day's posts so I clicked on their back button and it kept showing me yesterday's date. So I edited the url directly to go back 10 pages. Still yesterday's date. Now am editing url to go back 50 pages at once and bloody hell, still yesterday's date.. This is gonna take me the whole month to read.

17 minutes ago, Bad Red Bull said:

My friend shared me the Ancelloti thread on GOT for some laughs. I opened it at page 2008 but didn't go through a single post. Today, I thought since I have some free time left, let me go over the previous day's posts so I clicked on their back button and it kept showing me yesterday's date. So I edited the url directly to go back 10 pages. Still yesterday's date. Now am editing url to go back 50 pages at once and bloody hell, still yesterday's date.. This is gonna take me the whole month to read.

Worth starting here 1822

The rumours starting the night before

Not read it yet, finding a starting point for tonight

As opposed to his first season when he won, er, nothing...

gwladysnight

Player Valuation: £6m
Perhaps you should examine the reasons behind the sackings, before making out like Carlo is a terrible manager. Or you could just continue making deliberately obtuse statements. Either way, it's an open forum so you're free to continue writing drivel.
The reasons for the sackings are quite clear. Carlo is an exceptional man manager. Once that fades, clubs go backwards. 

Chelsea won nothing in his 2nd season, so he was sacked, likewise at Madrid, Bayern, Napoli and the same thing would have happened at Everton.