You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

23 minutes ago, Dave D said:

Just seen this on GOT- I clearly missed Top Of the Pops that week?

What the hell are they going on about?

7 months ago we were all buzzing, sitting in the top 4 playing decent football, spirit of the blues slapping Miley Cyrus off the charts, Forever Everton reaching number 1 in the album charts, proper feel good factor and positivity, thinking we all had something to finally be excited about.... who’d have though 7 months later we’d have finished 10th behind Leeds, having had our worse home record in history and ultimately losing our manager.

It’s a tough one supporting Everton it really is. We just aren’t allowed to have happiness.

You seriously missed that? They were top of the iTunes chart for three hours in September with that Spirit of The Blues song. The fella who wrote the tune even made it onto that night’s Granada Reports. 

8 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

You seriously missed that? They were top of the iTunes chart for three hours in September with that Spirit of The Blues song. The fella who wrote the tune even made it onto that night’s Granada Reports. 

Hahahaha

Top of the league after four games, top of the iTunes purchases chart for a few hours in this era of streaming. They’re brilliant. 

5 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

One of my mates got a puppy a few weeks ago and called him Carlo (magnifico), I have just text asking if he needs some sort of pets deed poll to change to Duncan or Sam?

A matter of mine had a dog and called it Torres. He was fortunate when he left that the dog responded to Suarez. No such luck when he left though…..

• Upvote 2