You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

15 minutes ago, JagSquared said:

Can’t wait for Carlos book to come out and he talks about how he ended up at Everton, what he thought and how he felt when he left. 

it’s gonna cause a fume bigger than the Icelandic ash cloud.

"As soon as I stopped seeing signs for Melwood I knew I'd been duped. The only time I'd ever seen a finch was in Retiro Park and even then I wasn't certain it was a finch, it looked like a blue-tit... and here I was at a farm for finches and surrounded by blue tits. This guy with grey hair and an extremely large head kept talking to me, he was always drunk, I think he was the caretaker. Goodison stunk of shit" 

• Upvote 3

Does them a huge favour to be fair. Does anyone think that he gets through the next season at the pit unscathed? Once they turn on him they’ll have a manager who doesn’t want to be there on the third highest managers wage in the world. At least they get a bit of compo this way and we get to see Howe/Moyes/Duncan carry on the fine tradition of making them shitter. Hopefully Bielsa stays put.

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

"As soon as I stopped seeing signs for Melwood I knew I'd been duped. The only time I'd ever seen a finch was in Retiro Park and even then I wasn't certain it was a finch, it looked like a blue-tit... and here I was at a farm for finches and surrounded by blue tits. This guy with grey hair and an extremely large head kept talking to me, he was always drunk, I think he was the caretaker. Goodison stunk of shit" 

... 'oh, and there was fuck all wrong with van Dijk's challenge on Hamez'.

An extra horror for our neighbours' rancid fan base could be Anceloti having a clause in his contract that released him if a 'big' club came in for him, making compensation either minimal or non-existent. Been a decent Bank Holiday weekend.

Spoke too soon - Arnold's in the Southgate shitshow.

Wonder how long before James 'Better than Gerrard" Rodríguez and Calvert Lewin starts up wanting out 

Could see Calvert Lewin ending up replacing Kane or going to whichever Manc club misses out on Kane

Howe would be funny as would drunken Duncan

1 minute ago, Barrington Womble said:

So it's official then. Nice work Carlo. 

I'm assuming there must have been a release clause in his contract for this to go through so quickly and easily? I'm guessing the clause he inserted was that if any other team show interest in him he can leave?

3 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

If Stevie never wants to manage Liverpool, he might consider the everton job. But I dont for one second think he doesnt want to manage Liverpool.

Did you never do that thing on Championship Manager where you manage Man Utd and run them into the Conference?

• Upvote 1