You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

5 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Nah, it's still up. Looking at his Twitter page, it's by far the most popular Tweet he's done.

Aah yes, that link said "something went wrong" for me but I've just had a look at his feed. I can never tell with them if it's genuine or a red taking the piss 

53 minutes ago, Bad Red Bull said:

Only problem is that Carlo is already in Madrid. Hearing compensation of 3million because a CL club came for him.

E2zDSdfWEAM-vJi.jpeg

Flairs? Nil stylin', profilin', limousine riding, jet flying, kiss-stealing, wheelin' and dealin' son of a gun. Booooooooooooooooooooooo!

When your club's down the drain, and your boss leaves for Spain, (Ancelotti)
When the reds finish third, you can't polish a turd and you're tenth,
When he bins his con-tract just before he gets sacked  that's your lot-ty,
All the money you've spunked and you're left with big Dunc, Ancelotti!!

• Upvote 9

HAHAH the comments in Echo piece on this is getting cool. Apparently Carlo Doesn't have the balls to stand up to Brands nor does he have the Energy and tenacity for a Club like Everton. Bluenotred thinks it great news and will drive him to the airport himself 'Him and his useless Son'  'name one player he has improved' 

8 minutes ago, index1000 said:

HAHAH the comments in Echo piece on this is getting cool. Apparently Carlo Doesn't have the balls to stand up to Brands nor does he have the Energy and tenacity for a Club like Everton. Bluenotred thinks it great news and will drive him to the airport himself 'Him and his useless Son'  'name one player he has improved' 

They need someone who is a winner but has never won anything, the problem with old carlo is he's won everything which makes him a loser.

Hope he parts ways claiming to be a hero, their most successful manager in recent years and having taken them as far as he can. For every bit they would fume, it would be completely true, he won them a derby. Depending on when they manage to achieve that again, there is every chance they will have a banner for him.

2 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Kendall was one of their most successful managers,  but can you remember what happened when he went back for a second stint? Me neither.

Moyes would be crazy to go back.

I preferred his 3rd stint. 

Everton are brilliant aren't they.

It's funny that the story on the BBC is under the European football section rather than the Premier League so I suppose he has almost got the shite into Europe. 

• Upvote 3