You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

22 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Will Madrid have to pay Everton any compensation if they do get him?. They are skint so surprised that they wont go for Conte if he doesn't have some clause after leaving Inter. 

Normally yes, there'd be some compensation but if the shite were to appoint someone quickly, I think that then cuts the compensation that's due.

I always the shite lucked out getting Ancelotti. I expect them to go back to signing the level of manager they normally do. Rafa will be history to me if he goes there though.

Remember when our heads fell off when they got Carlos Ancelotti and then planning permission? Now he's fucking off to Madrid and they can't even get the fish out the dock safely. Can't wait to see how Catcher links it to us 

• Upvote 4

I want him to stay as he's not arsed about them and is doing an average job.  They obviously do have some ambition appointing him in the first place, so I'd be a bit worried they'd get someone good but younger and hungry and with something to prove.

• Downvote 1

Carlo: "When I heard the name, I had to answer the call. No-one can deny that it would be a step-up."

Hack: "When did you first hear from Real Madrid?"

Carlo: "Wait, what? I thought I had been contacted by Real Ale Madrid. That's even better!"

• Upvote 1

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Considering this season has been mostly shit as reds fan, I have to say the end of the season is more than making up for it. 3rd Spot, Manc clubs both lose Euro finals & now this???

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

I think Howe is the perfect option. It's about his level, he's a blue.... it works. Ancelotti managing them was like me having a fling with Jessica Alba 

you're not wrong, there's no way Alba could hang on to you. 

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

Will Madrid have to pay Everton any compensation if they do get him?. They are skint so surprised that they wont go for Conte if he doesn't have some clause after leaving Inter. 

surely ancelotti was smart enough to get a clause in his contract that lets him walk or walk for a reasonable amount of compo? it's not like everton held all the cards when they hired him is it?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

"There is only one way after leaving this club, and that is down." 

Koeman - manages Dutch national team and then Barcelona after leaving Everton. 

Ancelotti - returns to Real Madrid after managing Everton? 

and bobby brown shoes is managing the fifa number 1 ranked country and moyes is managing a team in a brand new stadium (admittedly a shit one) that has just qualified for europe. although mike walker might still be looking for a job. 

34 minutes ago, Pete said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Considering this season has been mostly shit as reds fan, I have to say the end of the season is more than making up for it. 3rd Spot, Manc clubs both lose Euro finals & now this???

Wonderful isnt it.