You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

36 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

So they only want local fans. Fuck them I'm proud when I see Liverpool fans of all nations, cultures, sex, class or whatever the fuck. Blinkered twats seek solidarity with the juventus fans, is that when they care about people outside of an L postcode.

Except when they want Chinese fans so get a Chinese sponsor.

Or African fans to cheer them on in the amazing Sports Pesa Cup.

Or when they want Colombian fans on the back of signing James.

Or when they want foreign fans to go to a new waterfront stadium.

Etc, etc, etc.....

10 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Except when they want Chinese fans so get a Chinese sponsor.

Or African fans to cheer them on in the amazing Sports Pesa Cup.

Or when they want Colombian fans on the back of signing James.

Or when they want foreign fans to go to a new waterfront stadium.

Etc, etc, etc.....

They'll happily take their money, but don't want any of them anywhere near their shack. That's for local people.

1 hour ago, Red74 said:

Tbf, I’m with Kenny on this one. Can’t stand that cunt. One bad phoney him.

31 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Good actor, unfortunately his talent can't stretch as far as not acting like a cunt.

I'm missing something here, how is he a cunt? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I posted a photo of the Heysel memorial on my Facebook today. Some bitter I used to work with pipes up: "pity a lot of people on Merseyside don't bother to remember that particular tragedy".

I reminded him that I've seen loads of Liverpool fans post about it, the club remembers it and I played in a remembrance game between the two sets of fans a few years ago.

They really are such a bunch of utter twats who just repeat the same shite over and over again. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I'm missing something here, how is he a cunt? 

I've told the story on here before how he was trying to queue jump at the players ticket collection office at the old main stand giving it the big 'don't you know who I am?' in a rage a few minutes before kick off, before he was told to get back in line.

I was in the queue and we all had a good laugh at his expense.

4 minutes ago, Juniper said:

I've told the story on here before how he was trying to queue jump at the players ticket collection office at the old main stand giving it the big 'don't you know who I am?' in a rage a few minutes before kick off, before he was told to get back in line.

I was in the queue and we all had a good laugh at his expense.

Well in that case fuck him. 

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

For someone who constantly bangs on about Everton needing to get in the CL to get their revenue streams up for their new stadium, it's a bit hypocritical to moan about it like it is the anti christ.  

For a fanbase that would seemingly not only welcome but openly boast about a corrupt brute like Usmanov using their precious, Corinthian-when-it-suits club to launder money, 'hypocracy' seems like too mild a word. 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Mudface said:

For a fanbase that would seemingly not only welcome but openly boast about a corrupt brute like Usmanov using their precious, Corinthian-when-it-suits club to launder money, 'hypocracy' seems like too mild a word. 

How about Hypocrisy then? Or is Hypocracy a term especially for bloos? 

9 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

For someone who constantly bangs on about Everton needing to get in the CL to get their revenue streams up for their new stadium, it's a bit hypocritical to moan about it like it is the anti christ.  

I think he’s got a point. The fans and players didn’t want it, but both those clubs competing in the final wanted out of the competition.

8 hours ago, Mudface said:

Fair point also.