You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

52 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Why does anyone think behaviour like that is acceptable? Its not funny and it's certainly not hard.

If any of our fans did that to Ancellotti I'd be calling them a cunt as well.

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

All I know is that it was the best moment I’ve had as a Blue. 

Jesus. What a life!

In the context of the season, that win was no big deal: every cunt was beating us at the time, but we still finished third, while they remain midtable mediocrities. It's not even as if it was a great occasion, since the ground and even the pubs were shut.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I quite liked this entry...... 

Voldemort is Dead
It’s over. The streak. The curse. The shame. Everton won at Anfield. I rarely cry anymore outside of a well-crafted commercial featuring old people or animals, but I’ll admit a salty discharge began to seep from my eyes in the hours after the game. I didn’t expect to feel that way. Probably because I never expected to win there ever in my lifetime. But Everton made me feel joy - real joy - that day. And I’m grateful for that. It may never happen again, or we might just make it Goodison South. Who knows? All I know is that it was the best moment I’ve had as a Blue. I hope it doesn’t remain the best moment, but for now, I’m not going to pass it by.

He is a full on wanker.

19 minutes ago, torahboy said:

Why do they dress and act like an underclass all the time? This yellow toothed sweat is quite embarrassing; no humour, no repartee, no intellect. They're just   ..........   fucking cunts!

Just bitter angry knobheads. He probably blamed Heysel for the Klopp lookalike ignoring him. 

7 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I quite liked this entry...... 

Voldemort is Dead
It’s over. The streak. The curse. The shame. Everton won at Anfield. I rarely cry anymore outside of a well-crafted commercial featuring old people or animals, but I’ll admit a salty discharge began to seep from my eyes in the hours after the game. I didn’t expect to feel that way. Probably because I never expected to win there ever in my lifetime. But Everton made me feel joy - real joy - that day. And I’m grateful for that. It may never happen again, or we might just make it Goodison South. Who knows? All I know is that it was the best moment I’ve had as a Blue. I hope it doesn’t remain the best moment, but for now, I’m not going to pass it by.

Fuck em. It's like Crouchie on that Paddy Power(?) advert when he says 'And we were there!' and Abby chips in 'But you werent!' You werent fucking there to see it.

We might not have seen the boys lift the PL trophy but we were there for most of the season.

32 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Jesus. What a life!

In the context of the season, that win was no big deal: every cunt was beating us at the time, but we still finished third, while they remain midtable mediocrities. It's not even as if it was a great occasion, since the ground and even the pubs were shut.

Funny how Burnley and Fulham make less of a win at Anfield than they do. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

There is a lookalike knocking about around the city, seen a few videos recently.

The bellend probably thought it was actually Klopp.

Yeah, there was a good video of him greeting the bus with a red flare (that I stupidly fell for).

54 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Just bitter angry knobheads. He probably blamed Heysel for the Klopp lookalike ignoring him. 

He's filmed himself spouting abuse to try to get a reaction  and then decided to share it, even when he utterly failed to get a reaction. 

So very, very Everton. 

1 hour ago, m0e said:

You sure?

We all know that but that bitter, deluded cunt will be showing his other bitter mates and be telling stories about how he gave klopp shit and he did nothing. It will be a story that will go down in blue folklore for generations to come. 

• Upvote 3

Given how things turned out come the end of the season you've got to love that video they put out of the team running wild in the changies after the Anfield Derby. Big Dunc stumbling around dazed like he'd just stumbled out of a nightclub and the rest of them celebrating like they'd won the World Cup. 

Enjoy the no-mark mediocrity once again fellas. 

23 hours ago, Anubis said:

They seem to think that as CAS let City off Uzzy will just walk in and spray notes about like there is no tomorrow. I think most of them are convinced they’re going to splash £200m out. This appears to be based on Ancelotti saying that if others haven’t been punished they shouldn’t be subject to FFP. Or a comment hinting at it.

There's a thread over 1000 pages long devoted to "Uncle Uzzy." 

Their desperation for an oligarch to swoop in and spunk money up against the wall for their benefit is incredible. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Crazy Dave said:

There's a thread over 1000 pages long devoted to "Uncle Uzzy." 

Their desperation for an oligarch to swoop in and spunk money up against the wall for their benefit is incredible. 

Can’t understand their thinking, they’re taking out loans on future tv income but uncle uzzy is bank rolling them at the same time? They’re taking loans at high interest too because no one decent will touch them.

4 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Yeah, there was a good video of him greeting the bus with a red flare (that I stupidly fell for).

Its not Klopp. The look-a-like has been doing the rounds for a while. I was stood by him at Watford the other season.