You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

No chance that Ancelloti is walking away from £12m quid a year to go to Real or anywhere else. He's still got another 3 years to run on that contract, those fucking idiots. 

And his kid is pulling in £4.5m a year too. He must be the highest paid non-manager in the entire league! 

Just like always, they well and truly got their pants pulled down. Did they genuinely think Carlo was joining them for sporting reasons? The guy had been bombed out of his past 3 jobs. Before Napoli, the Munich players were in open revolt because training was lax and a fucking joke under him. 

7 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

They've clearly punched above their weight. Will calvert lewin score as many next season or revert to type? Richarlison is surely wanting to play in Europe and I dont mean the UEFA Conference or whatever it's called so you suspect, if anyone's in for him, he'll want to leave.

James will surely realise the stories he was told about everton are just that and will want to play in Europe again. Mina's supposedly wanting to go to Italy. They could be in for a massive rebuild.

I worry for them, i really do

18 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Hmmm

How did that end for you ?

Steven Gerrard crumbled on the biggest stage is a blinder. He's pretty much globally recognised as winning the 2005 CL single handedly. He's one of the few players who's scored in the league cup, fa cup, uefa cup and champions league finals. Oh and I think the 2006 fa cup final is known as the Gerrard final.

Aside from that he was shite on the biggest stage. 

• Upvote 7

57 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Hmmm

How did that end for you ?

He said Davy Klaasen was better than Dennis Bergkamp. I don't even think he's on a wind up when he does this. 

It might be amusing to wind up a few Liverpool fans but it is at the expense of everyone thinking you are a complete and utter kbobhead. 

54 minutes ago, halewood pete said:

IMG-20210517-WA0014.jpg

Yeah but 7 hundred thousand turned up for his testimonial despite the ground being half empty lad I was there lad honest lad it was bouncing best fans in the werld lad I'm telling ye lad heysel lad klopp did 9/11 

5 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Evertonians laughing about other clubs bottling things.

Like some shit actor with a massive ego who occasionally auditions for big roles but dies on his arse every time he gets given the chance. 

Yeah like Lewis Capaldi taking the piss out of Paul McCartney for Mull of Kintyre. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, El Dangerous said:

That Aston Villa have a greater net spend than us whilst spending some of that time in the Championship is both a testament to Klopp and an indictment of the owners ability to fund him properly.

I'd say it has a lot more to do with the Aston Villa board! Spending what you don't have isn't good business. 

Christ, how many times? Villa escaped punishment by the EFL for breeching their 'financial' rules including selling Villa Park to their owner to massage losses, when they won promotion to the PL. They then gambled the whole of the following season's PL tv money to finance their stay in the PL which they just managed to do in the last game of last season.

If Villa had of been relegated back to the EFL, they would have been heavily sanctioned included being docked points for breeching the EFL's finance rules.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Christ, how many times? Villa escaped punishment by the EFL for breeching their 'financial' rules including selling Villa Park to their owner to massage losses, when they won promotion to the PL. They then gambled the whole of the following season's PL tv money to finance their stay in the PL which they just managed to do in the last game of last season.

If Villa had of been relegated back to the EFL, they would have been heavily sanctioned included being docked points for breeching the EFL's finance rules.

Mostly due to some dozy cunt not setting up the VAR correctly in the Sheff Utd draw

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah but 7 hundred thousand turned up for his testimonial despite the ground being half empty lad I was there lad honest lad it was bouncing best fans in the werld lad I'm telling ye lad heysel lad klopp did 9/11 

Yeah like Lewis Capaldi taking the piss out of Paul McCartney for Mull of Kintyre. 

Fucking brilliant. Spat me tea out. You can just imagine the little squeaky cunts saying this. 

3 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

Steven Gerrard crumbled on the biggest stage is a blinder. He's pretty much globally recognised as winning the 2005 CL single handedly. He's one of the few players who's scored in the league cup, fa cup, uefa cup and champions league finals. Oh and I think the 2006 fa cup final is known as the Gerrard final.

Aside from that he was shite on the biggest stage. 

Peoples-Front-of-Judea.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

What has Gerrard ever done for us?

• Upvote 1