You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

8 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

A couple of texts from BBC to show how realistic they are;

Am I allowed to ask...

Has Carlo Ancelotti actually done that good a job this season? Everton are eighth in the table. Where are they meant to be?

Ooh, me! Me! Me! 

11th.

2 minutes ago, Geoff Woade said:

It’s weird, the lad I know who is a singer round the pubs and was all over Facebook ‘singing the blues’ in September doesn’t seem to be doing it as much now.

The way they were all getting on back then was embarrassing. 

32 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Ancelotti genuinely looks like he can't be arsed.

He has looked like that for years

He looked half arsed at Napoli most of the time

Saw something on BBC that he is in the frame for the Real job when Zidane goes in the summer

Had absolutely no idea they were playing today.

Wander into the group chat and made a remark about this weekend has been great for football stories and it was like I slit the throat of Dixie Dean whilst wearing a Villarreal shirt and Clive Thomas mask.

They are literally a different breed and I genuinely fear for the mental welfare. Fucking.Hell.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Elite said:

Had a quick browse on GOT and a lot of them think 'Big Dunc' is the answer. 

Please make it so.

He will just get a DVD of their cup final win in 1995 and make them watch it while showing them his tattoo to motivate them. 

Another season without European football.

6 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Anyone else reckon their horrific home record has anything to do with them making the away team get changed in a portakabin? I can imagine most teams turn up there and think “cheeky bastards, let’s go out there and turn these over”.

I reckon the portakabin is an upgrade on the Woodison dressing rooms.

13 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

He will just get a DVD of their cup final win in 1995 and make them watch it while showing them his tattoo to motivate them. 

Another season without European football.

The cream of Europe will be breathing a huge collective sigh of relief.

Yet another season they will escape a humbling against the might of the unstoppable Everton giants.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, scudger99 said:

The cream of Europe will be breathing a huge collective sigh of relief.

Yet another season they will escape a humbling against the might of the unstoppable Everton giants.

And an investigation of their FFP breaches......

They must be at breaking point financially.

They pay Ancelotti £12m and his son £4.5m.

Their entire ground brings in less revenue than our main stand does. They never qualify for Europe, Covid has screwed everyone and their wage bill eats up about 80 percent of their income. 

Oh and they want to build a new stadium that costs £750m

7 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

And an investigation of their FFP breaches......

They must be at breaking point financially.

They pay Ancelotti £12m and his son £4.5m.

Their entire ground brings in less revenue than our main stand does. They never qualify for Europe, Covid has screwed everyone and their wage bill eats up about 80 percent of their income. 

Oh and they want to build a new stadium that costs £750m

What's his son's role?