You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

4 hours ago, Anubis said:

Sheffield Wednesday have breached FFP rules, which requires a points deduction. Not a single person on that thread, including Sebastian, can point to a breach of PL rules by the ‘Big6’.

You don't have to breach a rule to get a points deduction, etc etc etc.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Weird the way Evertonians keep going g on about this Super League. Constantly tagging people on Twitter as well. 

Dont think any other clubs released statements like they did. Weird fuckers.

It's all the same cunts who wanted the season null and voided this time last year, and the same lot who - if asked - would jump at the chance of being in a super league.

And yeah I can't remember any other club releasing a statement about the ESL. Everton and West Ham have been the most vocal about it. Everton and West Ham - whiter than white.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, johnsusername said:

It's all the same cunts who wanted the season null and voided this time last year, and the same lot who - if asked - would jump at the chance of being in a super league.

And yeah I can't remember any other club releasing a statement about the ESL. Everton and West Ham have been the most vocal about it. Everton and West Ham - whiter than white.

Most, probably all of them cunts wont know manchester united were the first English club banned from Europe in 1978 even if their ban was removed on appeal.

Forgot to add as well, bit of a conundrum for the shite fans today, do they want their team to win to strengthen their chances of European football next season or, a west ham win to make it much harder for us to get 4th?

Of course Im joshing, the cunts will be shouting for west ham!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Forgot to add as well, bit of a conundrum for the shite fans today, do they want their team to win to strengthen their chances of European football next season or, a west ham win to make it much harder for us to get 4th?

Without a doubt.

3 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

They’ll wait until after the final whistle to decide.

The lies are astounding, truly exceptional 

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £70m
Their behaviour is not normal across other fan bases.

They hate us - fair enough, we’re historic local rivals but we’ve been pretty much an irrelevance for thirty years, yet Klopp mentions us on his bus parade at their highest point, Carragher can’t stop bringing us into everything, whenever they win something buildings linked to us are vandalised. You don’t see Barcelona fans with Espanyol at the front of their minds whenever they win anything.

They hate United - I don’t really get this one as the whole city rivalry should extend to us if it existed but it doesn’t. They’ve never particularly competed at the same point in time either with only one title race that comes to mind in PL history and a handful of cup ties. Not many other team fan bases have this level of hatred for a team not from their city that they don’t really compete with. Arsenal and United don’t hate each other this much and look at the battles they had.

They despise Chelsea - based on a few games between them in the CL which they actually won, and the fact that Mourinho has tainted them a few times means they now pretty much blame them for absolutely anything that goes wrong in football.

They hate City and Guardiola - ok they’ve denied them a few titles, but again they actually beat them in the CL. For some reason though nothing bends them out of shape as much as the sight of City winning things.

They hate Harry Kane - no idea why as he’s generally useless against them and again they’ve not competed for anything apart from a final which Liverpool won, but he got picked as England captain over Henderson which means we now have kopites seething on Twitter if Kane scores for England at a World Cup.

The hate Real Madrid and Sergio Ramos. Ok they lost a game against them but there’s an unnatural level to their bitterness about this one off event.

Their revilement is also extended to any player who doesn’t play for Liverpool and is taking up the slightest bit of media attention away from them e.g this week it’s apparently an utter disgrace that pundits are praising a 20 year old English player in Foden who has taken his team to the CL final. What an utter disgrace, after we had multiple page pull outs on Mo Salah when he did the same thing.

They go around calling everyone else bitter but I honestly don’t know any other team that has this same number of invented rivalries. It’s got to the point where they’re so toxic that other fans are putting aside old local rivalries due to the annoyance of Liverpool fans. United and City would now both rather the other win over Liverpool. Chelsea would lose a game to any of the London teams if it denied Liverpool a trophy. They think it’s because there’s a conspiracy against them but they’ve caused this bizarre situation.

Most fans I know want their team to win and their local rivals to lose. After that they couldn’t really care less about other teams. Liverpool fans for some reason have gone above and beyond in the bitterness scales and invented poisonous rivalries that just don’t exist.

Yes all of this really. They are a very hate filled angry bunch of fans.

Hating us I sort of think is fair enough, thats local rivalry for you. I can't say I hate them, but I pity them and enjoy laughing at them, but I'm not going to get too sanctimonious about hating your local rivals. Thats kind of what life is about. Like if we won something, and Ancelotti mentioned them, I'd probably laugh and think it's great. So I can't really knock Klopp for it, but this whole "we don't care" stuff is just rubbish. Honestly I've seen them celebrate derbies more than I've seen other teams celebrate titles.

The rest of their rivalries though is just really odd. They are like the reverse United, where everyone hated United, Liverpool just hate everyone else. I genuinely remember when they loved City, and there was none of this racist/islamaphobic stereotypes about beheading people (like Britain has never beheaded/killed anyone). They loved City and had this affinity and then one day they flipped it. Most of them prefer United now. All very odd.

I've also noticed, it's not just that they will hate a Harry Kane, but they will go on about him being rubbish, which is obviously not true. Thats what's happening with Dias now. I mean you might not like either, but they are quite obviously not rubbish players.

I can't stand Greame Souness, or Alan Hansen, but they were too wonderful footballers. They just can't eem to get to that level of acknowledgement. I can't imagine what it must be like to live your life, that angry that you have to knowingly make an idiot of yourself on a daily basis. You'd just want the occasional day off wouldn't you?

There are some days I think of signing up there, posting a load of nonsense about how like Oxlade Chamberlain is better than Foden, or Joe Gomez is better than Dias just to see how many people would go along with me. I bet quite a few would.

7 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I've given up reading this horseshit now. A handful of deluded nobheads being given a platform to spout baseless lies? No thanks. I'm done watching Question Time and I'm done reading GOT.

Did this a while ago, unless there is a genuine outlet to pull them up for the shite they spout then I don't see the point in giving it any more of my time.

7 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I've given up reading this horseshit now. A handful of deluded nobheads being given a platform to spout baseless lies? No thanks. I'm done watching Question Time and I'm done reading GOT.

People used to quote the amusing stuff. The nasty stuff is just depressing. Like Question Time, as you say... 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

The lies are astounding, truly exceptional 

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £70m
Their behaviour is not normal across other fan bases.

They hate us - fair enough, we’re historic local rivals but we’ve been pretty much an irrelevance for thirty years, yet Klopp mentions us on his bus parade at their highest point, Carragher can’t stop bringing us into everything, whenever they win something buildings linked to us are vandalised. You don’t see Barcelona fans with Espanyol at the front of their minds whenever they win anything.

They hate United - I don’t really get this one as the whole city rivalry should extend to us if it existed but it doesn’t. They’ve never particularly competed at the same point in time either with only one title race that comes to mind in PL history and a handful of cup ties. Not many other team fan bases have this level of hatred for a team not from their city that they don’t really compete with. Arsenal and United don’t hate each other this much and look at the battles they had.

They despise Chelsea - based on a few games between them in the CL which they actually won, and the fact that Mourinho has tainted them a few times means they now pretty much blame them for absolutely anything that goes wrong in football.

They hate City and Guardiola - ok they’ve denied them a few titles, but again they actually beat them in the CL. For some reason though nothing bends them out of shape as much as the sight of City winning things.

They hate Harry Kane - no idea why as he’s generally useless against them and again they’ve not competed for anything apart from a final which Liverpool won, but he got picked as England captain over Henderson which means we now have kopites seething on Twitter if Kane scores for England at a World Cup.

The hate Real Madrid and Sergio Ramos. Ok they lost a game against them but there’s an unnatural level to their bitterness about this one off event.

Their revilement is also extended to any player who doesn’t play for Liverpool and is taking up the slightest bit of media attention away from them e.g this week it’s apparently an utter disgrace that pundits are praising a 20 year old English player in Foden who has taken his team to the CL final. What an utter disgrace, after we had multiple page pull outs on Mo Salah when he did the same thing.

They go around calling everyone else bitter but I honestly don’t know any other team that has this same number of invented rivalries. It’s got to the point where they’re so toxic that other fans are putting aside old local rivalries due to the annoyance of Liverpool fans. United and City would now both rather the other win over Liverpool. Chelsea would lose a game to any of the London teams if it denied Liverpool a trophy. They think it’s because there’s a conspiracy against them but they’ve caused this bizarre situation.

Most fans I know want their team to win and their local rivals to lose. After that they couldn’t really care less about other teams. Liverpool fans for some reason have gone above and beyond in the bitterness scales and invented poisonous rivalries that just don’t exist.

Yes all of this really. They are a very hate filled angry bunch of fans.

Hating us I sort of think is fair enough, thats local rivalry for you. I can't say I hate them, but I pity them and enjoy laughing at them, but I'm not going to get too sanctimonious about hating your local rivals. Thats kind of what life is about. Like if we won something, and Ancelotti mentioned them, I'd probably laugh and think it's great. So I can't really knock Klopp for it, but this whole "we don't care" stuff is just rubbish. Honestly I've seen them celebrate derbies more than I've seen other teams celebrate titles.

The rest of their rivalries though is just really odd. They are like the reverse United, where everyone hated United, Liverpool just hate everyone else. I genuinely remember when they loved City, and there was none of this racist/islamaphobic stereotypes about beheading people (like Britain has never beheaded/killed anyone). They loved City and had this affinity and then one day they flipped it. Most of them prefer United now. All very odd.

I've also noticed, it's not just that they will hate a Harry Kane, but they will go on about him being rubbish, which is obviously not true. Thats what's happening with Dias now. I mean you might not like either, but they are quite obviously not rubbish players.

I can't stand Greame Souness, or Alan Hansen, but they were too wonderful footballers. They just can't eem to get to that level of acknowledgement. I can't imagine what it must be like to live your life, that angry that you have to knowingly make an idiot of yourself on a daily basis. You'd just want the occasional day off wouldn't you?

There are some days I think of signing up there, posting a load of nonsense about how like Oxlade Chamberlain is better than Foden, or Joe Gomez is better than Dias just to see how many people would go along with me. I bet quite a few would.

•  

This guy must be colour blind and dyslexic, surely.

He must read Everton as Liverpool and see blue as red as he's perfectly described the shite fans. Anyone remember the comparison with Jelavic and Suarez?

2 hours ago, Preston Red said:

This guy must be colour blind and dyslexic, surely.

He must read Everton as Liverpool and see blue as red as he's perfectly described the shite fans. Anyone remember the comparison with Jelavic and Suarez?

Jelavic/Suarez is up there with Phil Jevons being better than Robbie Fowler.