You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

5 hours ago, General Dryness said:

I've been doing a bit of digging, and it looks like they spent a fortune that they couldn't afford on Ancelotti and flash players, basically going for broke for CL qualification. If they don't make top four, they're going to the wall big time. 

Gospel.

Indeed, and as Warren Buffet, the People’s Capitalist once said, “those who know understand, those who don’t understand don’t matter.”

I’m confused, I still don‘t understand what the fuss is about; 6 clubs wanted to leave a competition that 95% of football clubs don‘t have a chance of competing in. They would then do what all football clubs want to do - earn more money. How does that affect anyone who isn‘t associated with one of the 6 clubs? Please Esk, Catcher and the other holier than thou gobshites, explain how the ESL would have affected the Blueshite. 

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Peter Cormack said:

I’m confused, I still don‘t understand what the fuss is about; 6 clubs wanted to leave a competition that 95% of football clubs don‘t have a chance of competing in. They would then do what all football clubs want to do - earn more money. How does that affect anyone who isn‘t associated with one of the 6 clubs? Please Esk, Catcher and the other holier than thou gobshites, explain how the ESL would have affected the Blueshite. 

Heysel - need I say more?

4 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

They must get dizzy being on that High Horse all the time.

It really is laughable 

Dresses up the real point with loads of bullshit that all he and others calling for same want is for example like he drops in that shite he has written 'relegation as a punishment' so his shower can have more of a go at winning the league/getting into europe.

It has fuck all to do with inetgrity, spirit of the game, fairness, doing right by tradition and all the other platitudes it is all dressed up in - it is simply a blood thirsty desire to use this lark as a way of getting at us and the other clubs they are chasing without having to really earn it...

Which in itself is deeply, deeply ironic.

15 minutes ago, an tha said:

It really is laughable 

Dresses up the real point with loads of bullshit that all he and others calling for same want is for example like he drops in that shite he has written 'relegation as a punishment' so his shower can have more of a go at winning the league/getting into europe.

It has fuck all to do with inetgrity, spirit of the game, fairness, doing right by tradition and all the other platitudes it is all dressed up in - it is simply a blood thirsty desire to use this lark as a way of getting at us and the other clubs they are chasing without having to really earn it...

Which in itself is deeply, deeply ironic.

As soon as they knew Liverpool were involved they just went OTT and are acting like those people in the Echo who go to Pontins and then want compensation saying their kids could have died etc.

They think that the more they kick up a big fuss they think everyone will cave into their demands. 

Haven't seen any fans or owners of many other teams apart from West Ham who have been absolutely outraged over it. Wonder why it is just those two?

1 minute ago, Doctor Troy said:

As soon as they knew Liverpool were involved they just went OTT and are acting like those people in the Echo who go to Pontins and then want compensation saying their kids could have died etc.

They think that the more they kick up a big fuss they think everyone will cave into their demands. 

Haven't seen any fans or owners of many other teams apart from West Ham who have been absolutely outraged over it. Wonder why it is just those two?

Is right.

I wonder indeed.....

10 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

It worked in 2005, when the whiny bitches got to embarrass themselves against Villareal and we had to go and slum it against TNS and Kaunas.

49 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

image.png

Meh

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

They must get dizzy being on that High Horse all the time.

I pictured him crying while writing that. Is that his submission for the highly coveted ‘pusshole of the week’ award?

‘Not a partisan argument’ but starts off with massive praise for the statement put out by Everton. I don’t know why the statement is getting applauded so heavily anyway, what were they going to say? ‘We’ve already overstretched on a manager and players we can’t afford and are taking on a stadium we definitely can’t afford but now the clubs people are actually interested are looking out for themselves rather than thinking of us, please don’t go, we like to hate you but can’t do without you’

And he used ‘were’ instead of ‘where’.Thick cunt. 

That Andrew Holden as well though - what sad act. The only thing he digs through is his mums dirty underwear pile. I’d love to see him brought to account.

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

I think Everton should start their own class and dignity league so they win it every year.

They'd manage to finish runners-up in a league of one. Still, it'd be another first, so every cloud and all that.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

That'll be £19.95 sir 

Hahahahaha "we'll have our day mate, if there's a god in heaven we'll have our day, fuck them lot" We literally make them. Without us to moan about and our coat-tails to cling on too they would be fuck all. Absolutely fuck fucking all. "they all think they're everyones second team" Do we fuck another blue lie that they shout over people, give them a fact though... nobody outside of the city gives a flying fuck about everton.  

• Upvote 2