You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

16 hours ago, Bjornebye said:
catcherintherye

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £70m
www.bbc.co.uk

Liverpool duo receive racist abuse online

Liverpool say racist abuse on social media "cannot be allowed to continue" after Trent Alexander-Arnold and Naby Keita are both targeted.
www.bbc.co.uk www.bbc.co.uk

Social media abuse: Trent Alexander-Arnold and Naby Keita receive racist emojis on Instagram

They really are a weird bunch aren't they? One minute they are running an embaressing campaign to make out Arnold is some undroppable world class full back. The next they are racially abusing him for making more costly mistakes.

I sort of think one leads to the other. They have a completely unrealistic expectation of their players, and when they almosyt inevitably fail to live up to it, it just brings out the inner racist in most of them (or sexist/homophobe) any sort of bigot really.

Surely they'd be a lot happier not veering from- he's a world class right back to- racist abuse in 24 hours? Like appreciate he's a talented decent young right back, who makes mistakes but also delivers a good cross. He's trying his best, and he certainly doesn't deserve racial abuse just because he can't live up to the ludicrous pedastal they've stuck him on.

Considering he thinks he is some sort of literary genius, his spelling is atrocious.

33 minutes ago, Total Longo said:
17 hours ago, Bjornebye said:
catcherintherye

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £70m
www.bbc.co.uk

Liverpool duo receive racist abuse online

Liverpool say racist abuse on social media "cannot be allowed to continue" after Trent Alexander-Arnold and Naby Keita are both targeted.
www.bbc.co.uk www.bbc.co.uk

Social media abuse: Trent Alexander-Arnold and Naby Keita receive racist emojis on Instagram

They really are a weird bunch aren't they? One minute they are running an embaressing campaign to make out Arnold is some undroppable world class full back. The next they are racially abusing him for making more costly mistakes.

I sort of think one leads to the other. They have a completely unrealistic expectation of their players, and when they almosyt inevitably fail to live up to it, it just brings out the inner racist in most of them (or sexist/homophobe) any sort of bigot really.

Surely they'd be a lot happier not veering from- he's a world class right back to- racist abuse in 24 hours? Like appreciate he's a talented decent young right back, who makes mistakes but also delivers a good cross. He's trying his best, and he certainly doesn't deserve racial abuse just because he can't live up to the ludicrous pedastal they've stuck him on.

Surely they’d be a lot happier, not veering from- booing to we’ve won the league after 4 games to disappointment, anger, racism, launching children and finally Liverpool.

Wow

chrismpw

All I ask is an empty road.
Been winding up some rs on Facebook regarding a 'the athletic' article - "is it ok that everton players use smelling salts"

Obviously I brought up the asthma issue. A few rs just laugh it off, obviously because it never happened. A few insults were traded my way, because you know, insults always win arguments against facts. In response I brought up the wall.

One utter vermin gave this response;
"We needed an entire box (of inhalers) for that one, it was a big one "

No remorse, no dignity, no responsibility. If it were meant as a joke what profound lack of taste and respect. How entirely unsurprising.

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Wow

chrismpw

Been winding up some rs on Facebook regarding a 'the athletic' article - "is it ok that everton players use smelling salts"

Obviously I brought up the asthma issue. A few rs just laugh it off, obviously because it never happened. A few insults were traded my way, because you know, insults always win arguments against facts. In response I brought up the wall.

No remorse, no dignity, no responsibility. If it were meant as a joke what profound lack of taste and respect. How entirely unsurprising.

Nil Traffic Nisi Empty Road.

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Wow

chrismpw

Never happened the lying cunt. Facts etc etc fucking mentalists.

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

In case of emergency to be used in a Twitter spat over LFC making people homeless 

EysHJizWYAEMviM?format=jpg&name=900x900

For a group of fans claiming to be proudly 'anti tory' they certainly fall right into the divide and conquer politics that keeps them in government for decades on end. A startling lack of self awareness.

On 09/04/2021 at 11:51, Bjornebye said:

Wow

chrismpw

Skating my way to alienation.
  •  

I pulled him up and it’s all on The Athletic’s FB feed, Thursday just fine at around 14:40 if anyone can be arsed linking/screenshotting it up to have a laugh at his take on it. 

Not a single insult aimed at the crank, as I remember. 

Overnight they’ve also posted elsewhere about some alleged vandalism of graves at Anfield cemetery; a place close to most of us on Merseyside.

But you can imagine how quickly one of them points the finger at the likely culprits, replying to himself no less.

Hilarious at how quiet he suddenly goes when one of the blessed brethren dares raise an eyebrow; funnily enough on the evening of Liverpool winning in the last minute...

https://members.boardhost.com/everton-forum/thread/1618133282.html

5 hours ago, Dom Charters said:

Overnight they’ve also posted elsewhere about some alleged vandalism of graves at Anfield cemetery; a place close to most of us on Merseyside.

But you can imagine how quickly one of them points the finger at the likely culprits, replying to himself no less.

Hilarious at how quiet he suddenly goes when one of the blessed brethren dares raise an eyebrow; funnily enough on the evening of Liverpool winning in the last minute...

https://members.boardhost.com/everton-forum/thread/1618133282.html

Hahahahaha these have creased me

Re: Robbing bits off someone's grave.

Posted by Wharto1878invisible.gifuser_silhouette.png on April 11, 2021, 11:00 am, in reply to "Re: Robbing bits off someone's grave."

Someone you know or in a particular group?

Tuesday. 2am. Bollocko.

Posted by warwick_huntinvisible.gifuser_silhouette.png on April 11, 2021, 11:23 am, in reply to "Re: Robbing bits off someone's grave."

Someone my daughter knows

It's worse than that, he's dead Jim. Dead!

29 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahahahaha these have creased me

Posted by Wharto1878invisible.gifuser_silhouette.png on April 11, 2021, 11:00 am, in reply to "Re: Robbing bits off someone's grave."

Someone you know or in a particular group?

Tuesday. 2am. Bollocko.

Posted by warwick_huntinvisible.gifuser_silhouette.png on April 11, 2021, 11:23 am, in reply to "Re: Robbing bits off someone's grave."

Someone my daughter knows

It's worse than that, he's dead Jim. Dead!

You can almost hear the lad thinking “Of course it is, mate.”

Hard dogs around there....

Posted by Wharto1878invisible.gifuser_silhouette.png on April 11, 2021, 11:10 am, in reply to "Re: Robbing bits off someone's grave."

I went to my granddad's grave last week and there were lads doing Easter Egg hunts with there kids. They had their dog off the lead running over people's graves and drinking and smoking weed.

Tuesday. 2am. Bollocko.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Total Longo said:

Hard dogs around there....

Posted by Wharto1878invisible.gifuser_silhouette.png on April 11, 2021, 11:10 am, in reply to "Re: Robbing bits off someone's grave."

I went to my granddad's grave last week and there were lads doing Easter Egg hunts with there kids. They had their dog off the lead running over people's graves and drinking and smoking weed.

Tuesday. 2am. Bollocko.

It was the same dogs that defaced the Dixie Dean statue with a firework and painted 6 on the tower. Years of training by bitter redshites jealous of the senior club in the city.