You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

41 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £70m
So is that Thiago fella, kinell lad!

I dont think Thiago is. Evra is though. So is Holgate. Seeing the pattern here....

Holgate????

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £70m
So is that Thiago fella, kinell lad!

I dont think Thiago is. Evra is though. So is Holgate. Seeing the pattern here....

Nice to see a vocal "anti-racist" nominate themselves as arbiter of who qualifies as black!

Fucking hell...

3 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

This catcher stuff has got me wondering. The stuff he posts is just out and out hate. There's also racism in there. This is what CAB says about stuff like this:

What can you do about a racist or religious hate incident?

If you’ve experienced a hate incident or crime you can report it to the police. You can also report a hate incident or crime even if it wasn’t directed at you. For example, you could be a friend, neighbour, family member, support worker or simply a passer-by.

I tend to watch some of the flat earth 'debates' on You Tube. I know for a fact at least one UK 'flat earther' has had Police round to his gaff after he started spreading vile rumours about the people who were debunking his FE arguments. He's also had his YT channel taken down.

If the people who run that forum dont want to put a stop to this vile shit, maybe we should?

He's deliberately trying to drill up some racial and sectarian tension which says a lot about him really. It's an easy hook for the pied piper and his moron rats

1 hour ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Of course.  That famous case of racist abuse that definitely happened. 

Fucking loons.

We talking about the incident when Holgate shoved Bobby into the stand and got clean away with it by falsely accusing Bobby of racism?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, DaveT said:

We talking about the incident when Holgate shoved Bobby into the stand and got clean away with it by falsely accusing Bobby of racism?

Yes. When what Bobby was saying was clearly visible on camera  (and clearly not racist) apart from a couple of seconds when he was obscured by the referee, Liverpool player and Everton player standing between him and Holgate.

1 hour ago, The Guest said:

They used to sing a song en masse about Emile Heskey being a slave and that was in this century.

Honestly amazed that doesn’t get brought up more when they go into high horse mode. They sang it loud and proud and it wasn’t even long ago. It should be thrown in their faces at every opportunity when they start their shite.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Love to meet that catcher prick he would not say boo and we all know it.

Another mentally disturbed bluenose turd but he masquerades as a man of intellect hahaha! 

He is also the biggest liar of all their liars. Be great if he could  be properly brought up on it, he truly stirs hatred. Lord Haw Haw with blue scarf on. Cunt.

A Bloo that doesn't say boo?

They don't exist, mate.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, The Guest said:

They used to sing a song en masse about Emile Heskey being a slave and that was in this century.

Their club were even considering on banning sales of away tickets for their fans and they also  came out with a fair bit of toxic shite around that time about Houllier having a heart attack and dying ..

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/ticket-ban-to-silence-racists-3560407

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Captain Howdy said:

Honestly amazed that doesn’t get brought up more when they go into high horse mode. They sang it loud and proud and it wasn’t even long ago. It should be thrown in their faces at every opportunity when they start their shite.

What was that chant exactly? It seems the 'Everton are white' sentiment is not far below the surface.

Ticket ban to silence racists - Liverpool Echo

Some of the chants at Saturday's game included: "Trigger, trigger, trigger shoot that n****r", "Hou, Hou, Hou, Hou's had a heart attack", "Oh Emile Heskey, I want to know will you be my slave" and "Oh no, Kopites are crying, Gerard Houllier is dying, what a wonderful way to spend the day, watching Gerard Houllier pass away."

Again, not representative of the fans at large (was a group of fans at an away in London). But pretty shocking nonetheless.

edit: missed Stickman had already posted it.

10 hours ago, Pidge said:

Ticket ban to silence racists - Liverpool Echo

Again, not representative of the fans at large (was a group of fans at an away in London). But pretty shocking nonetheless.

edit: missed Stickman had already posted it.

It should be posted on every page of this thread especially as those mongs try to get on their high horse pretty much everyday  

Everton last night denied they are the most racist club in the country.

The Merseysiders hit back at allegations by Spurs and England striker Les Ferdinand that they have the most bigoted fans in the game.

Ferdinand has not been alone in criticising the club and its fans, and for years Everton never fielded a black player.

The former Newcastle and QPR front man was relentless in his condemnation of the Goodison Park club for possessing some of the most racist fans in British football.

The Tottenham striker accused a section of the Everton public of subjecting him to a hate mail campaign after he had scored a hat-trick at Goodison during his time at Queen's Park Rangers.

After scoring three times in the 5-3 League win towards the end of the 1992-3 season, Ferdinand says he received "disgusting" letters from the Merseyside area.

"The hat-trick at Everton was particularly pleasing because I had always had racial abuse at Everton from their supporters," says Ferdinand in his autobiography, Sir Les.

"Doing that to them gave me extra pleasure. There are certain things which stick in your mind during your career as a footballer and the racism at Goodison Park is one of them.

"Probably the worst thing I have encountered in my professional career has been racist letters coming from supporters - most of which, I have to say, have come from Everton fans.

"After I scored that hat-trick against them over the Easter period, the letters I got back were disgusting," he added.

Ferdinand also claims to have been racially abused at Goodison during his time as a Newcastle player.

"What does anger me is when you see parents doing it in front of their kids," he says.

"When Newcastle played at Goodison on the opening day of the 1996-7 season, I picked up an injury and needed treatment on the perimeter track.

"As I sat by the touchline, dads in the stand were hurling all kinds of abuse at me, much of it racist, as their sons sat beside them.

"Those kids will think it is perfectly normal to carry on like that.

"What I can't understand is that sort of attitude coming from followers of a team which has included Daniel Amokachi and Earl Barrett."

Everton Secretary Michael Dunford denied his club was any more racist than its Premiership rivals.

"We do get a little bit tired of this being attached to us in particular," he said.

"Les Ferdinand is entitled to say that he has had problems with Everton fans, but what has happened in the past is history.

"We have some very good black players at this club and our fans are fully supportive of them.

"We have worked very hard to tackle this problem and get our house in order.

"We are not complacent, but we honestly believe that any problem which might still exist here is no worse than at any other club in the country.

"The problem exists as it does elsewhere, but it is a very small minority and we believe that we are going down the right road to reduce it still further," he added.

19 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Everton last night denied they are the most racist club in the country.

The Merseysiders hit back at allegations by Spurs and England striker Les Ferdinand that they have the most bigoted fans in the game.

Ferdinand has not been alone in criticising the club and its fans, and for years Everton never fielded a black player.

The former Newcastle and QPR front man was relentless in his condemnation of the Goodison Park club for possessing some of the most racist fans in British football.

The Tottenham striker accused a section of the Everton public of subjecting him to a hate mail campaign after he had scored a hat-trick at Goodison during his time at Queen's Park Rangers.

After scoring three times in the 5-3 League win towards the end of the 1992-3 season, Ferdinand says he received "disgusting" letters from the Merseyside area.

"The hat-trick at Everton was particularly pleasing because I had always had racial abuse at Everton from their supporters," says Ferdinand in his autobiography, Sir Les.

"Doing that to them gave me extra pleasure. There are certain things which stick in your mind during your career as a footballer and the racism at Goodison Park is one of them.

"Probably the worst thing I have encountered in my professional career has been racist letters coming from supporters - most of which, I have to say, have come from Everton fans.

"After I scored that hat-trick against them over the Easter period, the letters I got back were disgusting," he added.

Ferdinand also claims to have been racially abused at Goodison during his time as a Newcastle player.

"What does anger me is when you see parents doing it in front of their kids," he says.

"When Newcastle played at Goodison on the opening day of the 1996-7 season, I picked up an injury and needed treatment on the perimeter track.

"As I sat by the touchline, dads in the stand were hurling all kinds of abuse at me, much of it racist, as their sons sat beside them.

"Those kids will think it is perfectly normal to carry on like that.

"What I can't understand is that sort of attitude coming from followers of a team which has included Daniel Amokachi and Earl Barrett."

Everton Secretary Michael Dunford denied his club was any more racist than its Premiership rivals.

"We do get a little bit tired of this being attached to us in particular," he said.

"Les Ferdinand is entitled to say that he has had problems with Everton fans, but what has happened in the past is history.

"We have some very good black players at this club and our fans are fully supportive of them.

"We have worked very hard to tackle this problem and get our house in order.

"We are not complacent, but we honestly believe that any problem which might still exist here is no worse than at any other club in the country.

"The problem exists as it does elsewhere, but it is a very small minority and we believe that we are going down the right road to reduce it still further," he added.

Yeah but what about Heysel????

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

It's grim and difficult to play one upmanship on it, whether we like it or not both clubs reflect upon the city.

I agree mate absolutely. I always thought this was one of the least racist places in the country but I guess it exists everywhere. Making the point about them isn't one upmanship though when pricks like catcher can flippantly accuse us of being racist because one have them has invented a story about us being arsed Thiago blanked him. They are the most ignorant, lying set of whoppers known to man. They must have to pass a test in the womb.