You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

Just out of curiosity, why is the involvement of Usmanov such a big secret?. He's not involved with Arsenal anymore and hasn't bought any other clubs despite rumours he would buy Charlton, Sevilla and AC Milan. 

They think he's gonna throw 500 million at them in the summer for players. With no champions league football and a stadium that stinks of shit that might convince Bale to come on as a sub for the last 20 against Preston in the League Cup. 

EDIT: Although knowing how shit they are he'd probably have an extra time clause and a 5 million bonus if he scores a pen. 

1 hour ago, SlugTrail said:

Does Usmanov or whatever his name is own a steel company, if so is it his company that all the materials will be brought from. Will he then sponsor the Stadium to the tune of the repayments. This might not end up as the noose around their neck we think it will but at the same time this won't catapult them tonthe upper echelons of the football elite.

They are banking their future on this stadium but its akin to serving a Mcdonalds on a 6th (Han) dynasty Chinese noodle bowl made specially for the emporer.

He does own a steel company and I posted a long time ago the question is that what's going on and I'm sure someone said he couldn't provide the steel because of some reason or other (maybe import quotas or something). None of it adds up. 

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

Just out of curiosity, why is the involvement of Usmanov such a big secret?. He's not involved with Arsenal anymore and hasn't bought any other clubs despite rumours he would buy Charlton, Sevilla and AC Milan. 

This is another thing I don't understand unless usmanov is still trying to buy someone else. But he's stumping up some money already with the training ground sponsorship and 30m to sponsor a ground that doesn't exist. 

Seamus Coleman just said , and I quote,  "we have to walk through the storm" whilst being interviewed after the Irish game. Surely his house will now be razed to the ground and he'll be declared persona non grata on County Road after that blatant redshite rallying cry

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, niallers said:

Seamus Coleman just said , and I quote,  "we have to walk through the storm" whilst being interviewed after the Irish game. Surely his house will now be razed to the ground and he'll be declared persona non grata on County Road after that blatant redshite rallying cry

It's even worse than Koemans red Christmas tree.

A reminder that Bramley-Moore Dock is named after a nasty fucker.

https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/latamcaribbean/2021/02/24/evertons-new-bramley-moore-stadium-is-a-stark-reminder-of-liverpools-historic-entanglement-with-slavery-in-brazil/

Aside from trading in slave-worked exports such as sugar and coffee, Bramley-Moore himself was a slaveowner, making use of forced labour in both his commercial establishment in the centre of the city and on his “extensive and prettily situated” country estate (chácara) at Alto da Boa Vista, a property containing five thousand coffee bushes.

8 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

A reminder that Bramley-Moore Dock is named after a nasty fucker.

https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/latamcaribbean/2021/02/24/evertons-new-bramley-moore-stadium-is-a-stark-reminder-of-liverpools-historic-entanglement-with-slavery-in-brazil/

Aside from trading in slave-worked exports such as sugar and coffee, Bramley-Moore himself was a slaveowner, making use of forced labour in both his commercial establishment in the centre of the city and on his “extensive and prettily situated” country estate (chácara) at Alto da Boa Vista, a property containing five thousand coffee bushes.

Yeah, but what about Heysel???

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, niallers said:

His house is getting burgled by redshite tonight etc 

Setting examples now

I have watched it again. It still brings tears to my eyes or happen I am jkust a silly old fool.

The fulfillment of the new stadium and the Goodison project will do more the city than has ever been done by that lot over the way something as Evertonians we sould always be proud of.
I know the first bit especially I was like wow.. real tear jurker, we do have an amazing football team... I honestly cannot think of any other club that does so much for it's own city.

Could of easily sold the land and make some sort of recoup, however the club has decided against this especially during this difficult times.
The club has not only said that we don't want money for the land but have also said we will help regeneration in the goodison areas! Building places that can be used by the people of the city no matter whom you support...

Also they haven't gone and cut corners by the docks but spending over 50m pounds in restoring the old docks and buildings l

Absolutely amazing!!

Setting an example to other city's and leading from the front.

I don't feel we're getting enough credit in the media

On 26/03/2021 at 19:56, Barrington Womble said:

After he's already paid 30m for the naming rights on a traffic cone, they might be right! 

They stated in their last accounts that they’d spent £39m so far on getting to this point. Can’t imagine Dan Meis fees being that high and they haven’t paid a penny to Laing’s so far so bit of a coincidence this figure like. 

I know people working on this build who are reds and they’re saying it’s been all systems go since the start of the year but this is gonna cost in excess of £750m and that’s based on today’s rates. 

Expect the Mosh to start sending the Everton youth down the dock with the buckets and spades to start emptying it soon.

Also, when will they repay the £700k mayor joe spent of our money in sourcing out a site for them..

D2E205A8-93EC-4779-B29C-6C64D90F980F.jpeg

9 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Setting examples now

I have watched it again. It still brings tears to my eyes or happen I am jkust a silly old fool.

The fulfillment of the new stadium and the Goodison project will do more the city than has ever been done by that lot over the way something as Evertonians we sould always be proud of.
I know the first bit especially I was like wow.. real tear jurker, we do have an amazing football team... I honestly cannot think of any other club that does so much for it's own city.

Could of easily sold the land and make some sort of recoup, however the club has decided against this especially during this difficult times.
The club has not only said that we don't want money for the land but have also said we will help regeneration in the goodison areas! Building places that can be used by the people of the city no matter whom you support...

Also they haven't gone and cut corners by the docks but spending over 50m pounds in restoring the old docks and buildings l

Absolutely amazing!!

Setting an example to other city's and leading from the front.

I don't feel we're getting enough credit in the media

They're so fucking weird. Everton have to go all in on community projects and PR exercises because they offer fuck all else. They need to shout it from the rooftops and say look at us like smashey and nicey. Well done Everton no really because clubs should do more and maybe if our evertonian Mayor and Evertonian Hatton gave more of a fuck about the city we might not need charitable gestures. Maybe they should read up on Usmanov.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Red74 said:

They stated in their last accounts that they’d spent £39m so far on getting to this point. Can’t imagine Dan Meis fees being that high and they haven’t paid a penny to Laing’s so far so bit of a coincidence this figure like. 

I know people working on this build who are reds and they’re saying it’s been all systems go since the start of the year but this is gonna cost in excess of £750m and that’s based on today’s rates. 

Expect the Mosh to start sending the Everton youth down the dock with the buckets and spades to start emptying it soon.

Also, when will they repay the £700k mayor joe spent of our money in sourcing out a site for them..

D2E205A8-93EC-4779-B29C-6C64D90F980F.jpeg

Chippy Tits probably told them not to worry about it. It would be funny if the Finch farm stuff got brought out as part of the scams he's pulled. 

Evertonians on Twitter "Look at all the bitter reds moaning about the stadium. You think they would be happy as it is good for the city"

Also Evertonians on Twitter "Fucking redshite tourist FC with tons of Norwegians and Irish coming over every other week, fucking no local fans and all the hotels get booked up, joke club"

• Upvote 1

More lies

GwladysBlue

Player Valuation: £70m
Iive noticed this, seeing a few saying it will be counter productive and without the home advantage Goodison gives us we will be worse off haha

Also the you wont fill it crowd, I've reminded a few of those empty seats at Anfield about 10 years ago when flights were grounded after that volcano kicked off in Iceland

They can’t even sell out Anfield now. At the FA Cup derby there was a big stretch of seats empty in Big Stand.

They've never been able to explain how their Europa League games against Atalanta and Lyon were only 17,000 and 23,000 respectively. They weren't exactly some farmers from Azerbaijan and Everton hadn't been in Europe for a few years. Some fella in my work bought 4 tickets for the Atalanta game but couldn't get rid of them. 

Funny how about 50,000 of them went to Lille a few years before but turn their noses up at the home games. Like some lower league team who get to a play off final.

24 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

They've never been able to explain how their Europa League games against Atalanta and Lyon were only 17,000 and 23,000 respectively. They weren't exactly some farmers from Azerbaijan and Everton hadn't been in Europe for a few years. Some fella in my work bought 4 tickets for the Atalanta game but couldn't get rid of them. 

Funny how about 50,000 of them went to Lille a few years before but turn their noses up at the home games. Like some lower league team who get to a play off final.

Ha I pointed that out to one of them on twitter last year. You can guess the response I got. 

Fucking deluded little rats. 

21 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Ha I pointed that out to one of them on twitter last year. You can guess the response I got. 

Fucking deluded little rats. 

Bear in mind Atalanta brought over at least 2000 fans. My mate went to a pre season game against Espanyol and put photos up on Facebook, virtually two stands were empty. There must have been about 12,000 there. Virtually all our pre season friendlies at Anfield are always sold out.

Screenshot_20210329-125228_Samsung Internet.jpg

22 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Bear in mind Atalanta brought over at least 2000 fans. My mate went to a pre season game against Espanyol and put photos up on Facebook, virtually two stands were empty. There must have been about 12,000 there. Virtually all our pre season friendlies at Anfield are always sold out.

Screenshot_20210329-125228_Samsung Internet.jpg

Mad how every Everton fan you ever meet will tell you they went to Hibberts testimonial when just over 17 thousand did which is less than half their dogshit grounds capacity. The rest must have been in town sending Norwegian reds on bus trips to Belize. 

• Upvote 1