You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

4 hours ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

This is a house that's for sale by my sister's. I'm actually wondering whether he would stop someone from viewing it it if they were wearing a Liverpool top. I'd like to think 'no' but I'm really not sure.

everton house.JPG

Just ring up the estate agent and give blag names. The agent will phone him and say "Yes you have 3 viewings this week,  a Mr Clive Thomas, a Mr Collina Collina flying over from Italy and the final one is a Mr Clattenburg". Half the house will be smashed up in a fit of rage even before you pull up in a red taxi with Ri g of Fire/YNWA belting out

• Upvote 5

12 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Just ring up the estate agent and give blag names. The agent will phone him and say "Yes you have 3 viewings this week,  a Mr Clive Thomas, a Mr Collina Collina flying over from Italy and the final one is a Mr Clattenburg". Half the house will be smashed up in a fit of rage even before you pull up in a red taxi with Ri g of Fire/YNWA belting out

Brilliant shout. 

13 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

7D365F95-1BD3-42C8-AD1C-3D6A779C9407.jpeg

If our money as current Premier league winners and previous European cup winners has been tightened (mostly due to Covid) then surely their money (as serial also rans) has been tightened too?  

24 minutes ago, Pete said:

If our money as current Premier league winners and previous European cup winners has been tightened (mostly due to Covid) then surely their money (as serial also rans) has been tightened too?  

Yep, and their wage bill eating up 87 per cent of their income and never qualifying for Europe.

3 minutes ago, The Guest said:

I found it bewildering that they were going ahead with it knowing the money it was going to cost, now though it’s genuinely fascinating.  I don’t really understand the end game for them.

Just being the end of them wouldn't be a bad outcome .

They're all over Twitter and rather than enjoying the moment virtually to a man it's all about kopites being jealous

6 minutes ago, The Guest said:

I found it bewildering that they were going ahead with it knowing the money it was going to cost, now though it’s genuinely fascinating.  I don’t really understand the end game for them.

Coming soon to a football ground near you in the Northern Premier League. Macclesfield FC (Phoenix club from the ashes of Macc Town) vs FC Everton Bloos.  

5 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

Surely this goes ahead now? I know we’ve laughed and mocked it as the unicorn stadium for years but they surely wouldn’t  go this far unless they had the funds lined up to deliver it!

Will be really interesting to see the funding proposal which they said would be revealed once PP was granted. 

It has just taken years which is why we've always laughed at them. Hopefully it kickstarts some proper regeneration round there and stops all this land banking that has been going on for years in the city. Might even get a new train station out of it. 

They've got no more excuses now.  Everything was in place for them in Kirkby but they still messed that up.

• Upvote 1