You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

4 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Yes, the amount of grief that Jamie Webster gets off Evertonians on Twatter is unreal. It's not like them to say one thing and do the complete opposite is it though?

In fairness, if Jamie Webster wrote a song to celebrate one league win, I'd give him grief too.

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

What is their obsession with Liverpool or Merseyside being blue. Its factually incorrect and nobody cares are they trying to convince themselves and others they are popular.

Nobody outside the city even knows they exist, except for the fact that Liverpool have Derby rivals. They have to make shit up in a desperate attempt at relevance.

2 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

What is their obsession with Liverpool or Merseyside being blue. Its factually incorrect and nobody cares are they trying to convince themselves and others they are popular.

They are completely obsessed with Liverpool full stop. They get the slightest hint of success they immediately turn their attention to us, whether it's getting something insignificant over us or just to see how many of us they can wind up.

As soon as the stadium was announced, their first thought was how much better it would be than Anfield or how we would all react to the news. 

The best thing to do is not to bite or have a go back because in their little world they then think they have rattled you or that because you mention them that you are obsessed.

Basically something like this:

"Ahaha der redshite have lost 5 games at Anfield in a row"

"You have won fuck all for 25 years. You are shite and you've been banging on about building a new stadium for almost as long"

"Arrrr, fucking well and truly rattled you lad, proper obsessed with Everton"

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Total Longo said:

Our fault apparently that pundits are giving Pickford mild stick for mistakes he has always made.

20210307_104320.jpg

Anyone remember how the Bloos reacted to Divock's comedy classic? I assume they were all very supportive of the T-Rex and sent him messages saying "Never mind. Everyone makes mistakes. It's only a game. etc."

On 23/02/2021 at 20:57, Chocoholic said:

Following on from this week's events, if it takes Liverpool 22 years to win at Bramley Moore Dock, it'll most likely be because it'll take 21 more years for it to be built.

Haha

22 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Be that as it may I don’t think I have ever seen an obsession as strong as yours with Everton. You are aware of it surely?

Yes I talk about them but only in relation to what they say about Liverpool. Plus they are a very good source of amusement as I buzz off the amount of shite they talk. 

My entire life isn't consumed by their results, I wear blue clothes, I've owned a blue car before and I don't drive round multiple sports direct shops looking for shirts of teams they play so I can wear it down the pub to wind them up. I dont post about them on social media even when they are easy targets. 

• Upvote 5

13 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Yes I talk about them but only in relation to what they say about Liverpool. Plus they are a very good source of amusement as I buzz off the amount of shite they talk. 

My entire life isn't consumed by their results, I wear blue clothes, I've owned a blue car before and I don't drive round multiple sports direct shops looking for shirts of teams they play so I can wear it down the pub to wind them up. I dont post about them on social media even when they are easy targets. 

I occasionally watched Blue Peter as a kid and i like to glance up at the sky when it's a nice day.