You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

All this shite about being 'the originals', building grounds and all the other meaningless shite they go on about is all a result of them being shite for so long and trying to find some sort of comfort to make themselves feel better.

The thing is none of it really works.

Marcoitai

Player Valuation: Free Transfer

Yesterday at 5:44 PM

New

Add bookmark

#13,625

First time visitor on your forum. 
Coming from the same region as Ancelotti in Italy.I’ve always been a massive Carlo Ancelotti fan,I’ve been closely following Everton both on television and on this forum. It looks like Carlo and Everton is the perfect match.
I’ve always been under the impression that Carlo has never been fully given the credit he truly deserves in England for the exceptional managerial career he’s had thus far. It seems like his achievements in the game have been vastly underrated because of the talent made available to him.I personally think it takes a exceptional talent to keep the squads that Carlo has had available happy.The man is a truly world class man manager.Carlo likes to build from scratch and improve the football once he has the confidence in his squad. Carlo has a plan A,B,C and D. They don’t always work but he’s never scared to try different things. Carlo is also a fantastic coach who improves players both technically and tactically.
Where Carlo really comes through is that he is a truly classy and humble gentlemen. Carlo doesn’t make excuses.He doesn’t get too carried away when he wins or when he loses.When reporters try to make a story out of something that’s happened.Carlo has a classy way of killing the story dead. Everything he does is done in private.That’s why he’s so respected by the world class players he’s managed in the past.Just look at the list of players that Carlo has managed in the past.It’s truly incredible.
when you compare him with another world class manger in Mourinho.Which one would you rather have representing your club?.
I‘ve always looked at Everton as a real football club with real passionate supporters. Please be patient.There is always going to be ups and downs in a long term project that your football club is going through at the moment.
Carlo and Ferguson is a great combination.
One thing is for sure. Carlo will leave you in better shape then he found you.

Terrific English from an ‘Itai’

“I’ve always looked at Everton as a real football club with real passionate supporters”

“Carlo and Ferguson is a great combination”

Hahaha

5 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

“I’ve always looked at Everton as a real football club with real passionate supporters”

Hahaha

I know there's Google translate amongst others but the levels of knowledge of English grammar from Italians and Columbians is on another level.

I hang my head in shame at CSE grade 3.

They were always going to get ridiculously gidding once they finally won a Derby, I started getting loads of messages from friends and family blues after the weekend game, I simply told them well done and enjoy it, they soon stopped messaging.

Let them have their five minutes in the sun, as always though, they will linger too long in it and end up burnt and sat in the shade away from everyone else.

9 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Sad, sad bastards. 

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/first-match-at-bramley-moore.112127/

Too many cringeworthy suggestions to narrow down into a single post on here. 

Wonder what their reactions will be when they find out how much they will have to pay to attend the first match.

Might be worth bookmarking that thread for 2025 (as it will obviously run over its estimated time) just to see the fume.

10 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Hahaha

That nob is Italian in the same way all those James Rodriguez fans are Colombian.

10 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Hahaha

He says he's specifically followed Ancelotti, watching the likes of Juve, Milan, PSG, Real Madrid and Bayern, yet somehow he has also manged to keep an eye on Everton.

Even I'm raising one eyebrow at this.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

They were always going to get ridiculously gidding once they finally won a Derby, I started getting loads of messages from friends and family blues after the weekend game, I simply told them well done and enjoy it, they soon stopped messaging.

Let them have their five minutes in the sun, as always though, they will linger too long in it and end up burnt and sat in the shade away from everyone else.

That is exactly how to deal with it and then they don't know how to react/what to say.

12 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Hahaha

I read that in a Welsh accent. 

The absolute fucking state of this lying cunt. I'd give anything to grab hold of a few of these twats in real lfe

Efcjake

Player Valuation: £70m
Feel for Alisson there. Really unfortunate accident.

Hopefully they lay off him now as they were treating him near as bad as they did Pickford these last few games.a

i was listening to that Kieran Maguire podcast today and they had some Everton head of marketing and EIC on for an interview. honestly, you would think everton were the only club ever to do anything with the locals. fair play to them for doing it, i think what they do is great btw, but do they need to talk about it all the time? they're like cunts you've worked with who tell you they give 2 quid a month to oxfam and expect a pat on the back. fuck off. 

and that's another thing ... he was asked something like "it's not just a job is it, aren't you a supporter too" and he responded with this "i am a lifetime blue". why do they all need to say they're lifetime fans? what other type is there? almost everyone i have ever met in my life has only ever supported one club. i know someone who has spurs and fulham family and supported spurs till he was 6 then changed to fulham. and that's about as far from "life" as it gets.

and a final rant, he was banging on about how their ground might be a bit shit, but everyone says what a warm welcome they get. what do you think people are going to say? it's fucking shit here and you're all a bunch of frothing cunts? when people tell you at least the welcome is warm, it's because they literally can't find anything else positive to say about the experience and they feel sorry for you for living in a fucking wooden portaloo.  

in good news, apparently they're taking that siren they play before zcars to BMD. tits. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

i was listening to that Kieran Maguire podcast today and they had some Everton head of marketing and EIC on for an interview. honestly, you would think everton were the only club ever to do anything with the locals. fair play to them for doing it, i think what they do is great btw, but do they need to talk about it all the time? they're like cunts you've worked with who tell you they give 2 quid a month to oxfam and expect a pat on the back. fuck off. 

and that's another thing ... he was asked something like "it's not just a job is it, aren't you a supporter too" and he responded with this "i am a lifetime blue". why do they all need to say they're lifetime fans? what other type is there? almost everyone i have ever met in my life has only ever supported one club. i know someone who has spurs and fulham family and supported spurs till he was 6 then changed to fulham. and that's about as far from "life" as it gets.

and a final rant, he was banging on about how their ground might be a bit shit, but everyone says what a warm welcome they get. what do you think people are going to say? it's fucking shit here and you're all a bunch of frothing cunts? when people tell you at least the welcome is warm, it's because they literally can't find anything else positive to say about the experience and they feel sorry for you for living in a fucking wooden portaloo.  

in good news, apparently they're taking that siren they play before zcars to BMD. tits. 

Not all fans are lifelong.

source.gif

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

He's not a real blue, a real blue would have dropped in where he sits on his Jnr ticket.