You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

30 minutes ago, SlugTrail said:

Look, let's give them this one, they deserved it, let's just make sure its another 22 years before they win another.

It does seem the year for teams to break their ducks at anfield. Thats 4 small teams in a row doing something that they haven't done for a long time.

I wonder what the common denominator is in all these teams winning at Anfield this year, when previously they got fuck all...

55 minutes ago, Total Longo said:

Did you see the tweet from their official admin where some lad said "Well done, the best team deservedly won" and they replied "Cheers - YMCA" in a proper sarky way? Reacting like that to a genuine congratulatory message seemed a bit smalltime to me. Apparently our heads were "literally" falling off over the result as well. Mine is still there, as are all of my mates heads as well. Strange lot.

Here's the thing, what do they mean heads are falling off? Do they mean we're pissed off? Because I am, I'm still fucking fuming today and mostly because of the pathetic attitude we started the game with which allowed for a surrender of 20 years of them not winning at anfield. Add that to the absolute shit form we've shown since Christmas, It would be really weird if we were happy with the result. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Total Longo said:

Did you see the tweet from their official admin where some lad said "Well done, the best team deservedly won" and they replied "Cheers - YMCA" in a proper sarky way? Reacting like that to a genuine congratulatory message seemed a bit smalltime to me. Apparently our heads were "literally" falling off over the result as well. Mine is still there, as are all of my mates heads as well. Strange lot.

Yep. Loads of clubs social media accounts seem to want to turn into bantz accounts. Mainly the small clubs. 

They thrive off it. The best thing you can do is just ignore it. We all know they are massive cunts (I do know a few alright ones) but the worst thing you can do is appear rattled by them because it makes their day/week/year. You make them feel relevant by reacting to them. 

I've been around long enough to know that they usually fall flat on their face. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

Here's the thing, what do they mean heads are falling off? 

Like with any of their adjectives they use about themselves, it's not entirely clear how to define it (born not manufactured, senior club in the city etc) because anything that can be directly measured means they look like the also rans they are.

• Upvote 1

Here's the thing, what do they mean heads are falling off? Do they mean we're pissed off? Because I am, I'm still fucking fuming today and mostly because of the pathetic attitude we started the game with which allowed for a surrender of 20 years of them not winning at anfield. Add that to the absolute shit form we've shown since Christmas, It would be really weird if we were happy with the result. 

They started it off when they announced they were building a stadium 5 years ago. They thought that we were jealous of them. They may build it but we've been waiting a long time. If you take the piss, you're an obsessed Kopite. 

Their heads seem to fall off literally about anything we do though. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, johnsusername said:

Who is handling Everton's social media they come across as a complete bellend.

Screenshot_2021-02-22-09-39-06-59_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Fucking hell, do the dullards not know Burnley beat their 20 year 'record' recently? Dont recall the Burnley players or club celebrating like they'd just won the Champions League when they did either.

Normally mate, yeah but this fella on twitter stated quite categorically that our heads had "literally" fallen off.

literally.jpg

I love their thought process about Anfield being "their" ground or they built it.  Yet they were evicted because they were unwilling to pay the rent.

I'm no property expert but if you own your own place you don't need to pay someone rent to live there. The mortgage covers that.

Imagine being evicted from a flat then constantly harping on to the next person who occupies it that it was your own place or that you built it. 

They are properly fucking thick. 

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, johnsusername said:

The official Twitter as well, Christ that is massively cringeworthy. The club actually stirring up shite between the fanbases has got to be a new low?

They've been doing that since they sent Moyes out to talk about the people's club. Nothing new here.

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

I love their thought process about Anfield being "their" ground or they built it.  Yet they were evicted because they were unwilling to pay the rent.

I'm no property expert but if you own your own place you don't need to pay someone rent to live there. The mortgage covers that.

Imagine being evicted from a flat then constantly harping on to the next person who occupies it that it was your own place or that you built it. 

They are properly fucking thick. 

Nil Homes Nisi Hammer.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Crazy Dave said:

I hope our players watch that video doing the rounds of the Everton players celebrating in the changies. Maybe that might light a fire inside one or two of them. 

Two days later and I’m still fucking fuming. 

Well if crippling our best player and trying to cripple our new signing didn't get them fired up then I don't think that will. Gomes was free to go round kicking whoever he wanted and no-one seemed too bothered. No Henderson and no Milner means no one badgering the referee.

15 minutes ago, Trumo said:

Nil Homes Nisi Hammer.

image.png

"Goodison Park is beyond fixing up, as you can see from the extensive use of 19th century wood. Remember - always check the legal pack before buying - something the Everton owners didn't in 1892.

'Now, let's see what's up the stairs." 

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

image.png

"Goodison Park is beyond fixing up, as you can see from the extensive use of 19th century wood. Remember - always check the legal pack before buying - something the Everton owners didn't in 1892.

'Now, let's see what's up the stairs." 

Let's meet the new owner"

"Now Farhad, what made you buy this place, I hope you know a good carpenter"

PRI_166875029.jpg

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Red_or_Dead said:

The fire seems to have gone out from Klopp (understandably so) - could imagine him going mad at the lino/4th official for the first goal - i.e. not checking VAR for offside, etc.  The team just seems to be mirroring his passivity.

Klopp was going mental wasn't he? Every time the camera was on him all game he was giving the 4th official shit.