You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Really hate the derby these days. We've got the better of them the last few years but a combination of us drawing the last couple of games at their place, their players being dirty and their fans obsession over the fixture has made me wish it was like another game. 

They havent got any rivalry with any other clubs now that they suck up to the Mancs so the derby makes them feel relevant.

• Upvote 1

Also, they've got a cheek moaning about the Van Dijk stuff being mentioned all the time. If he'd got sent off for it there would be less uproar.

Plus, the identity of an Evertonian centres around perceived injustices from referees and how these decisions have altered the course of history for them. There isnt a fan base who brings up bad refereeing decisions from the past as much as them.

Clive Thomas 1977

Hansen's handball 1984

Poll 2000

Being denied a penalty in the 2001 derby and McCallister allegedly moving the free kick 10 yards forward. 

Collina 2005

Clattenburg 2007

That's before you get onto Heysel.

14 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Absolute fucking state of this GOT-level bitter horseshit from the club.

Can't fucking wait for these twats to go bankrupt.

Wasn’t it only they and Utd who never congratulated us on winning the league. Speaks volumes, they are a genuinely horrible football club, detest everything about them.

Tried to stay off social media as its gone full on bitterness. I said well done to them and none of them knew how to react. 

Even if you are fuming inside you dont show them that you are they thrive on it spending their every waking hour trying to get a reaction from us. Then call you bitter or say "got one" when you call them cunts.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Absolute fucking state of this GOT-level bitter horseshit from the club.

Can't fucking wait for these twats to go bankrupt.

The official Twitter as well, Christ that is massively cringeworthy. The club actually stirring up shite between the fanbases has got to be a new low?

Plus, game in hand or not, they're still below us in the league - we're having our worst season in aeons and they're having their best and we're still above them.  Cretins! 

4 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

The official Twitter as well, Christ that is massively cringeworthy. The club actually stirring up shite between the fanbases has got to be a new low?

Plus, game in hand or not, they're still below us in the league - we're having our worst season in aeons and they're having their best and we're still above them.  Cretins! 

Yet they always blame Liverpool fans for causing shit between the the two fanbases. 

I can remember when James Pearce took the piss out of them a few years ago for playing for a 0-0 and they were outraged saying he was petty and causing trouble. 

16 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Tried to stay off social media as its gone full on bitterness. I said well done to them and none of them knew how to react. 

Even if you are fuming inside you dont show them that you are they thrive on it spending their every waking hour trying to get a reaction from us. Then call you bitter or say "got one" when you call them cunts.

Did you see the tweet from their official admin where some lad said "Well done, the best team deservedly won" and they replied "Cheers - YMCA" in a proper sarky way? Reacting like that to a genuine congratulatory message seemed a bit smalltime to me. Apparently our heads were "literally" falling off over the result as well. Mine is still there, as are all of my mates heads as well. Strange lot.