You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

5 hours ago, TheDrowningMan said:

I'd quite like something akin to 2006 where we get a key player sent off early to give the blue faithful hope before dispatching their ridiculous side in routine fashion.

They celebrated like they'd won the game. 

23 hours ago, Bjornebye said:
catcherintherye

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £70m
i suspect this will happen & sadly the media will lap it up

Ancelotti needs to bring up the death threats sent to Pickford, his wife and his little child. That those who hype what was an unfortunate accident up are partially complicit in this violence towards women and children.

Overall I don't worry about us. We are not a dirty team, it was an accidental collision. I worry they will be dirty especially after the previous few derbies, and ultimately get away with it again. So again, hopefully Ancelotti can make mention of that, and say protection works both ways.

I also hope we are ready for gamesmanship on Saturday. If a player gets kicked, roll about, surround the ref etc.

I hope Liverpool do see this as their big opportunity to right a percieved wrong, and spend the game trying to kick us. A scrappy game, with lots of free kicks suits us. We just have to ensure we milk the contact like they do.

The right wing media will of course be a disgrace in the lead up to this.

catcherintherye

Just to add t

Just to add to this, there is no coincidence that they brought Van Dijk back this week, I expect a "thought provoking" special about his recovery, fearing for his career, how mentally tough it has been not being able to be with the team etc etc etc to be all over SSN on Friday

And the sole purpose of it, is to dog whistle to the scum of their fanbase who want to sent death threats to a woman and child.

I don't know about you, but there is a word I use for grown men who want to harm children (no not Kopite). Those who peddle the liars are just enablers of those people. They really need stringing from a lampost in my view, they are the absolute scum of society.

• catcherintherye

Your later point is really intersting, it could blow in their face. Calling out ref in advance, fearing for safety etc etc; one mistimed tackle and the ref could red one of them (thiago obviously)

I think Ancelotti will make his team aware of what is to come. Obviously if you pretend to be whiter than white, then are stupid enough to try and kick your opponents, it will backfire. I just hope we are smart enough to;
    1) Make no silly tackles
    2) When a bad tackle is made, surround the ref, role around, make a huge deal of it.

If you look at our team that we will be oplaying, outside of Holgate it's difficult to think of any who really tackles. Davies used to a bit, but even he intercepts more now. Doucoure is really good at intercepting, as is Godfrey.

Edit- oh and Richarlinson, he needs to avoid doing anything stupid. But the rest generally don't, and in honesty shoudn't.

On them, you are right about Thiago, he throws in numerous poor tackles. Not red cards but probably yellow card type tackles and gets away with them. I hope we writhe around in agony if he does one.

If they go into this match the way some of their typically noncey fans are saying about trying to settle a percieved injustice, that will play right into our hands in my view. I am very happy to have them lose their rag and try to hurt us, in the era of VAR, you won't get away with it.

Fuck me gently.

Accidental?

Milking it by spending the rest of the season in rehab?

"In the era of VAR, you won't get away with it". So Pickford got a red card and I've spent all season dreaming?

Richarlison is one of the dirtiest , worst divers ( after Fernandes) and least skilled players in the league. He's got the ball control skills of a Jack Russell

Fuck me gently.

Accidental?

Milking it by spending the rest of the season in rehab?

"In the era of VAR, you won't get away with it". So Pickford got a red card and I've spent all season dreaming?

Richarlison is one of the dirtiest , worst divers ( after Fernandes) and least skilled players in the league. He's got the ball control skills of a Jack Russell

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Trumo said:

Catshitinmyeye is the GOT version of Hannity/Carlson/Jones in the shite-spouting turps-drinking swivel-eyed loon stakes.

Makes up lies, they all lap it up, when he gets challenged/proven wrong on twitter he blocks people. The ultimate shithead coward bitter. 

22 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

The fuck, they'll ask PSG for £70m for that Moise Kean fella, the one season no mark? I dont know who's more daft, the shite asking for that or PSG who'll probably end up paying £50m+ for him!

PSG will need a replacement once we take Mpabbe off them. 

We’ve brought VVD back for Saturday but Rodriguez was on the bench on Wednesday and Calvert-Lewis & Allan have recovered from injury in time for the game? 

Ferguson was only ever fit for 2 games a season!

What a set of burks. I hope VVD does the team talk after the warm up and we kick the fuck out of them and score significantly more goals. 

On 18/02/2021 at 15:50, Scooby Dudek said:

I think just before the diving cunt got sent off, but during the same period of play Robertson went down someone's calf as a follow through, purely accidentally. Obviously this is why Thiago was assaulted seconds later as a defence of his team mate. I could be remembering this incorrectly.

No idea about Mane

EDIT: I remembered it sort of, but it was earlier in the game.

Everton fans FUMMMMMME;

Video-Robertson-kick-out-on-Allan-320x20

https://www.footballtransfertavern.com/everton-fc-news/everton-fans-fume-over-andy-robertson-challenge-in-derby/

In the clip, the Liverpool defender can be seen lunging in on the Brazil international after passing the ball to his captain Jordan Henderson. However, the incident happened off of the ball and it is up for debatable whether Robertson meant to do it or not.

EDIT:EDIT: The replies to that tweet are brilliant.

It's not even a fucking foul. They're such dickheads. 

Doesn't look photoshopped(badly) to me. Every other image I've seen is the same unless I'm missing something?

Fuckin rats.

In the Guardian...

Posted by PabloMc2 User Info on February 20, 2021, 9:39 am

..and it's even been (badly!) Photoshopped to make the Richarlison challenge look worse than it actually was.

They are going to try to snap our lads in half today and we'll get zero protection from the referee (as ever)

My usual Derby prediction - appalling refereeing and at least one red card for us - probably undeserved.

Still gutted that TV didn't move it off my birthday but HB to PaulSan (and a few others) from this parish and Toby Hibbert as well!

COYB!Please - just this once!

image.png