You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

11 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Fucking hell.  I'm comically bad at MS Paint, but even I could do a better job than that. Have any of them fallen for it?

It's like one of those Nigerian scammer websites that superimposes small heads onto judges or politicians bodies to make them out to be trustworthy so you send them your bank details.

19 hours ago, Chip Butty said:

Ancelotti, looks like some bad tard from a film, a Ruprecht or some Jimmy Carey character

Fergsuon, always looks like that, he's got a perpetual rage-snarl out of focus look. Even his pigeons see him like that. 

I like him. Still can't quite believe he's at that fucking dump. 

He must get helicoptered in and out every-game, no chance they'll want him getting dogshit on his Italian leather shoes. It's all over the floor round their ground. 

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I like him. Still can't quite believe he's at that fucking dump. 

He must get helicoptered in and out every-game, no chance they'll want him getting dogshit on his Italian leather shoes. It's all over the floor round their ground. 

You sure it's from dogs?

Looks like someone got beat at the weekend

Everton

Our planning applications for a new stadium at Bramley-Moore Dock and community-led legacy project at Goodison Park are set to be determined by Liverpool City Council next week.

• Upvote 1