You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

They have accused us of making Tom Moores death about us despite their own team tweeting about him before we did.  

They will claim him,unfortunately.
I bitterly never warmed to him because of that bloody song.
Right on cue

Another tragedy befalls them...

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

They have accused us of making Tom Moores death about us despite their own team tweeting about him before we did.  

Right on cue

Quite ironic, really, as Capt Tom did walk alone, rather a lot as it happens. 

• Upvote 5

46 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

il_794xN.653155941_8lw5.jpg

I've still got one of these in my cupboard from 1986. It reminds me that it never used to be this bitter. Barely a murmur about Heysel back then, despite it only being a year later. It was the same in '89. I think the shitter they got, the more they needed something or someone to blame. I suppose it's easier to blame us rather than perhaps some chronic mismanagement on their part.

I've still got two of them, my mum bought for me and my brother, one of them is slightly cracked, I call that the Everton one.

• Upvote 4

48 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Deffo not limited to this tinterweb thingy. Heard it more than a couple of times when i was working.

Sad really isn't it, don't work with any blues these days but never remember them resorting to this kind of shit unless they did together when my back was turned?! Love laughing at the cunts regardless. 

1 hour ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

Quite ironic, really, as Capt Tom did walk alone, rather a lot as it happens. 

He had loads of people with cameras and a Daily Mail reporter secretly counting his laps hoping they could say he didn’t do it and conned everyone.

6 hours ago, Halcyon Days said:

Do most people think this type of behaviour is confined to the inter web or do you find this poison has wormed its way into the workplace etc? I never hear this Heysel obsession in the open, day to day very strange.

You've only got to hear their fans and watch them with their wall pushing antics in the road end in a derby to realise that it's pretty much everywhere. And they call us gobshites. 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

You've only got to hear their fans and watch them with their wall pushing antics innrhenroad end in a derby to realise that it's pretty much everywhere. And they call us gobshites. 

Yeah they’re beyond help now, no trophies equals more despair the worse they seem to get. The mimicking of Juventus fans by turning their backs that year, was really pitiful and can’t remember if EFC or the Echo called them out on it, probably not. Suppose if the situation allows for anonymity anything goes nowadays, sad what’s happened to our rivalry.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Right on cue

It’s bullshit like this that makes me think Covid hasn’t gone far enough. 
Everton fans still point scoring over people’s deaths; just fuck off.