You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

16 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

I'm sure he wa equally as outraged when Harry Kane did his usual trick of ducking under opposition players when they jump up for headers so they land awkwardly and get injured.

He seems to pick and choose what he’s outraged about ....

Es5WSuVXcAURm4m?format=jpg&name=900x900

Just when you think they can't get anymore sectionable

chrissyjack

Player Valuation: £70m
Kopite in work is still adament that Thiago is better than James lol
I have a similar idiot . I tell him Thiagos three yard passes are easy . Whereas our Hamez can pass a ball from here in Blackpool to somebody in Preston and make it land in front of him .

davek

Player Valuation: £80m
Could be something in that Dave.. remember before VVD was assassinated he had already gone in hard on James and DCL.
...and was about to do Pickford at the other end of the pitch.

They defo have a policy of seeking to nobble and hobble teams they play and then try and win a game.

Let's see when the next attack happens and if the media finally are forced to recognise and acknowledge the pattern.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

chrissyjack

I have a similar idiot . I tell him Thiagos three yard passes are easy . Whereas our Hamez can pass a ball from here in Blackpool to somebody in Preston and make it land in front of him .

I think we have to assess this properly before we hang our flag on the Tiago mast. Have we checked and compared number of Instagram followers?

And get on this for an absolute lie

Dario Terracotta

True story this, in the supermarket before, little girl in full LFC kit, number 4 Van Dijk,says to Mum and Dad,"What was the score last night"Dad:"We won 3-1"Mum:"Yeah,we only watched it to half time, didn't we?" lol

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Dario Terracotta

True story this, in the supermarket before, little girl in full LFC kit, number 4 Van Dijk,says to Mum and Dad,"What was the score last night"Dad:"We won 3-1"Mum:"Yeah,we only watched it to half time, didn't we?" lol

I'd be more worried seeing a grown man following a kid around a supermarket.  Absolute danager. 

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

One of my kopite mates thinks Robertson is better than Digne.

Surely that should be "All of my non-Bloo mates know that Robertson is better than Digne."

Dario Terracotta

The gist of his anecdote, which is definitely worth repeating, is that a small child goes to bed at 9.00.

Hilarious. 

• Upvote 8

Dario Terracotta

ustinov_2460268b.jpg

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Dario Terracotta

I think those stories are best told in his caravan 

17 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

chrissyjack

I suppose that'll be why one of them made it at Bayern and one didn't. 

• Upvote 2