You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Just had a look to see if they've seen the news yet, look how quick it became about us the fucking obsessed mongrels 

Oh and pig-tails would get instant mashed everywhere 

Just had this sent to me by a client

www.dailymail.co.uk

Johnson under pressure to take action against Abramovich and Usmanov

Both Abramovich and Usmanov were named by Kremlin critic Alexei Navalny as people who should be targeted by Western governments in a bid to curb human-rights abuses by Russia.
www.dailymail.co.uk www.dailymail.co.uk

Pathetic. For years they've had the chance to sanction Abramovich, sniff of a new stadium/era for us and bang no chance. Constantly up against it while the other lot get a free ride. I love Goodison anyway.

B

Bigduke1234

Player Valuation: £950k

www.dailymail.co.uk

Both Abramovich and Usmanov were named by Kremlin critic Alexei Navalny as people who should be targeted by Western governments in a bid to curb human-rights abuses by Russia.

Pathetic. For years they've had the chance to sanction Abramovich, sniff of a new stadium/era for us and bang no chance. Constantly up against it while the other lot get a free ride. I love Goodison anyway.
Boris just put a Russian oligarch into the HoL, nothing happening here

B

Bigduke1234

Player Valuation: £950k
I’ll go on, Russia conduct a nerve agent attack on our soil and we do nothing but now it’s football we’ll cave??? Russia attempt to asssissunate an opposition leader and we do nothing. Russia enable bashir to drop chemical weapons on innocent women and children and we do nothing. Russia annex Crimea, we do nothing. Russia interfere in brexit result, we do nothing.

what a laugh, the Russians bankroll this government, expect PP any day.

The binman chronicles

The binman chronicles

Player Valuation: £70m

www.dailymail.co.uk

"Won't someone think of the human rights" says Torg, 40 from Norway who clubs baby seals for a living and visits Liverpool once a fortnight to sit in a stadium that was built by forcing people out of their homes.

5 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

They are blaming Van Dijk for the Pickford challenge in the Derby now 

Van Dyke has previous for studs up tackles that are meant to hurt opposition players. He has executed such tackles on a regular basis and got away with it by the officials. On this occassion he came worst. If you look at where Pickfords leg / shin is in that photo it could have been seriously nasty.
No chance of the media ever doing a frame by frame analysis as it simply does not suit the SKY / PL & media agenda.
That's an ankle breaker potentially by Van Dijk. His foot would have gone across the top of the ball and down and into Pickford's ankle. Pickford possibly sensed as much and adjusted himself for protection. The collision was the result.

It's a case of the biter bitten.

• image.gif

Reactions:NathDogg, Tigger, wilfjacko and 2 others

Behave.
I've made many Van Dijk jokes but Pickford would have given away a pen and got sent off if it wasn't for the offside (makes it funnier in my opinion).
Just rewatched it in full. You cannot seriously call Pickfords actions evasive.
At the time though there was barely any fuss on the pitch.
RS media hysteria in full flow started by the usual RS commentators sa soon as was possible.
Anyone who's played football knows that situation Pickford found himself in. You can see the ball in front of you and then you see a pair of studs showing above the top of it. You get out of the way as best you can, even if that means getting both legs off the ground to avoid getting your standing leg or ankle snapped. Pickford;'s momentum then sees him collide with Van Dijk.

Is there any end to Van Dijk's dispicable behaviour that game? 

Lucky that Pickford is a freak of nature recovering from Van Dijk's diabolical intent and a miracle that Rodriguez can ever play again. 

These shithead blues must be on drugs! They've hyperventilated themselves into believing not only did van Dijk seek to kick rodriguez out of the game in the first 3 minutes of the derby, but he then tried to take pickford out as well!

They are, frankly, fucking deluded liars. Like van Dijk has got so far through his professional career without such accusations never mind actually doing such deliberate deeds, they believe the past 8 years or whatever of his career went out of the window in the first 12 minutes of the derby!

35 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

These shithead blues must be on drugs! They've hyperventilated themselves into believing not only did van Dijk seek to kick rodriguez out of the game in the first 3 minutes of the derby, but he then tried to take pickford out as well!

They are, frankly, fucking deluded liars. Like van Dijk has got so far through his professional career without such accusations never mind actually doing such deliberate deeds, they believe the past 8 years or whatever of his career went out of the window in the first 12 minutes of the derby!

Bet they blame people in the twin towers for distracting the pilots pointing at them for being too close and screaming before they accidentally crashed into the World Trade Centre. 

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

Bet they blame people in the twin towers for distracting the pilots pointing at them for being too close and screaming before they accidentally crashed into the World Trade Centre. 

If you got into a conversation about 9/11 with a blue I reckon they'd bring us up within 3 minutes. 

"And what were your husbands last words when he phoned you while hurtling into the ground from 33'000 feet like a fucking dart?" 

"He told me he loved me and when I said 'you too' back to him he started shouting "U2? U2?! Fucking U2?! That Bono cunt is Irish and so is John Aldridge fucking red-shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite" then the line went dead and the cuckoo clock fell off the wall. 

• Upvote 4

40 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

If you got into a conversation about 9/11 with a blue I reckon they'd bring us up within 3 minutes. 

"And what were your husbands last words when he phoned you while hurtling into the ground from 33'000 feet like a fucking dart?" 

"He told me he loved me and when I said 'you too' back to him he started shouting "U2? U2?! Fucking U2?! That Bono cunt is Irish and so is John Aldridge fucking red-shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite" then the line went dead and the cuckoo clock fell off the wall. 

I had a discussion about the moon landings with some Evertonian once outside the Doric in Seaforth and he somehow turned it round to be about us within two minutes. 

Government cover ups and them choosing what the public can and cannot do went onto Thatcher banning English teams from Europe and then went on to it being all our fault and how they would have won the European Cup. 

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

In the twin towers:

"If dey turn up in a red fire engine to help us I'll refuse point blank to accept help off dem"

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

They don't need drugs. Drugs are manufactured. They're born with that mindset.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Somewhere in those towers someone might have been saying "Isn't it mad that Everton haven't won a trophy for 6 years?"

7 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

The everton wheel.of fury has probably landed on Thiago because he injured Harry Kane.

Even though it might benefit them as they play them in the FA Cup soon.

Ah yes, the old "Even when we win we lose because of der Redshiiiiiiiite".

Must be absolute dogshit being a bloo. Even things that we inadvertently do that may help them, it's something to be angry about.

20 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

Compare their attitude to houses being demolished when building Goodison.

They also forced people out of their homes to build the Gwladys street.

Didn't they fuck over Kirkby by pulling out at the last minute, leaving Kirkby with no Tesco and halted any development the place had for years?. Tesco even offered to pay for most of the stadium too. 

Also not being arsed about building on a public park (Walton Hall Avenue) for another pretend stadium. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Preston Red said:

What's the charge sheet this evening, seeing as we won?

11 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

The everton wheel.of fury has probably landed on Thiago because he injured Harry Kane.

Even though it might benefit them as they play them in the FA Cup soon.

Watched Toffee
@WatchedToffee
Do Liverpool fans agree that Thiago should now miss as many games as Harry Kane does? Or that he should be arrested for murder?

2 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Watched Toffee
@WatchedToffee
Do Liverpool fans agree that Thiago should now miss as many games as Harry Kane does? Or that he should be arrested for murder?

Did he go off after trying to foul Henderson or not? Gobshites!