You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

6 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

See all these cunts crawlling out of the woodwork. Yeah, we're poor right now but we havent been poor since 1995. And even if we have, we've still won trophies.

It's great that they laugh about pointless things to us while we can laugh at their lack of trophies, shitty ground and endless drawings of stadiums that they lap up every time the Echo publish them.

22 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

Lineker also says he left Everton because they wanted to cash in, he wasn't looking to move.

He's deffo one of those that likes to keep all his former clubs fans happy though, isnt he? 

Also, i don't believe him. I reckon both parties were happy with the move.

23 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

Lineker also says he left Everton because they wanted to cash in, he wasn't looking to move.

Considering they won the league the season after he left, and made about £2 million over his original transfer fee, I'd say they got a pretty good deal out of him.

59 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

But Heysel stopped them winning everything and all their best players left. Keep up!

Ah yes, just like when we sold Rush. And er, bought Aldridge, Beardsley, Barnes and Houghton, transformed into one of the best English- never mind just Liverpool- teams ever, then rebought Rush later on, barely skipping a beat.

27 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Screenshot_20210126-193653_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20210126-193706_Twitter.jpg

I only viewed the first bit with the trophy count comparison not realising there was more to your post below that and thought to myself, somewhere on the Internet a blue is looking at those stats and taking the piss out of us for not winning the CWC then I scroll down and there it is. They're nothing if not completely predictable.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

2 European Cups

1 League title

1 UEFA cup

2 FA Cups 

1 World Club Cup

3 UEFA Super Cups

3 League Cups

Liverpool 13 trophies since 2000

Everton 15 trophies since 1878

But they have defo got one over us with the Cup Winners Cup. 

Too busy winning (European) Cups in May.