You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

3 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

That goal fucking destroyed me to be fair, infuriating season. Think of the the legit goal we had chalked off against Stoke at Anfield in 0-0, hitting post twice at britanna, drawing 2-2 with hull after coming back from 2-0 down with more than a half left to play, Mido’s pen against us for Wigan, drawing with fucking Fulham and West Ham at Anfield.

1 hour ago, LFC 6 Times said:

That goal fucking destroyed me to be fair, infuriating season. Think of the the legit goal we had chalked off against Stoke at Anfield in 0-0, hitting post twice at britanna, drawing 2-2 with hull after coming back from 2-0 down with more than a half left to play, Mido’s pen against us for Wigan, drawing with fucking Fulham and West Ham at Anfield.

The Hull one was a pisser as you say we went two down and then the team just sort of went hell for leather to get back to 2-2 and I thought we’d win this about 5-2 and yet second half we barely mustered a shot it was like Rafa got them in and sucked all the energy out the team .

The Arsenal 4-4 was another shite one we played them off the park yet everything Arshavin hit went it ..I think the cunt only scored one other goal for them when they beat us the following season ..Or maybe it just felt like that 

On 17/01/2021 at 10:52, coachpotato said:

Rooney was a very very good striker, his goals record backs that up.

Taking aside that he only really pulled on an Everton or United shirt in his career (apart from England as well) the one thing I felt he could have helped with, given the almost god like position he had at old toilet, was the enmity between us and them.

He perpetuated it, despite being a scouser, and I think had he made a subtle reference to the shite Ferdinand, Neville et al were coming out with, then I’d think a lot more of him today than I do.

He seemed to be alright with them singing their particularly sweet and lovely "Build a bonfire" song. You'd have to be pretty thick skinned to ignore that, as a Scouser.  But i guess, given the fact that he jibbed his boyhood loves off at 18 to sign for United, he must be. Thick skulled, at the very least. 

Bluenose caretaker made a beeline for me yesterday. Talk of the powershift, Klopp is finished, point by point comparison to his disastrous last season at Dortmund, struggle to get top 4. 

I offered him pound a point between us at the of the season, like I did at the start of it. He flapped it and declined. 

• Upvote 7

1993-2001Bill Clinton

2001-2009George W. Bush

2009-2017Barack  Obama

2017-2021Donald J. Trump

2021-Joseph R. Biden

Seen a few Evertonians laughing and getting all giddy about America having more presidents since we last scored a league goal. Bit of perspective here blues, here's a list of US Presidents since Everton last won a trophy. 

Ronald Reagan was the president the last time Everton won the league. Then George Bush's Dad after that. 

• Upvote 3