You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

That Jelavic seems to overlook the training wear z cars ringtone we go der game try hard in their support. And how they go way over the top about anything connected to us to prove how much of a boss blue they are. It's like a "I hate der redshite more than anyone" competition for a lot of them.

Also, look at virtually every Evertonian's Twitter account which has to tell everyone in their bio that they are a season ticket holder, where it is in the ground, that Everton are the senior club in the city and Kopites are gobshites. Usually with a picture of Dixie Dean, Duncan Ferguson grabbing Steffen Freund or a picture of the ground. Because being an Evertonian is the only thing that defines them as a person. 

They get triggered by the slightest mention of us and go overboard over anything related to the club and spread bullshit rumours they overheard years ago. Yet if anyone pokes fun at them, mainly about their pretend stadium they say we are obsessed with them. 

5 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

The city is blue, just walk around and see how many more are wearing Everton stuff.

Walked around today and saw some sad woman wearing a RS scarf, pathetic, never catch us great match going blues doing that.

Tories the lot of them. Lie about us and ignore all their own embarrassing things. 

23 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Yep. Him and Gerrard launched a new series of Predator at Wade Smith. He then said in the interview he went home, got a black marker and went over the red bits on the boots.

I had a dream last night that Wade Smith was reopening. 

As you were...

16 hours ago, an tha said:

Being devoted is embarrassing but by not being devoted it makes you lesser fans.....or something.

Stupid fucking blert.

We're shit fans, because our team has always been successful, although we're bang average. Or something. 

Mind you, he's got a point about a woman wearing a hat and a scarf in January.  I've never heard of such despicable behaviour. 

4 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

We're shit fans, because our team has always been successful, although we're bang average. Or something. 

Mind you, he's got a point about a woman wearing a hat and a scarf in January.  I've never heard of such despicable behaviour. 

Absolutely - even a big coat is fucking laughable.

15 hours ago, Scooby Dudek said:

The city is blue, just walk around and see how many more are wearing Everton stuff.

Walked around today and saw some sad woman wearing a RS scarf, pathetic, never catch us great match going blues doing that.

They're too busy attaching their "BORN NOT MANUFACTURED" stickers to the back windows of their cars.

Their game on Sunday has been postponed due to Villa having a Covid19 outbreak.

Just waiting to see the reaction for two reasons:

1. That Villa were forced to play Friday against der redshite and it's one rule for us and one rule for everyone else.

2. They will moan that it has ruined their momentum but will completely forget about the "people are dying" routine that they kept parroting last season. 

23 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Their game on Sunday has been postponed due to Villa having a Covid19 outbreak.

1. That Villa were forced to play Friday against der redshite and it's one rule for us and one rule for everyone else.

2. They will moan that it has ruined their momentum but will completely forget about the "people are dying" routine that they kept parroting last season. 

Oh that started days ago when it was first muted. "media darlings" us get to play their U13s. 

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

Yeah.

They wouldn't say "one rule for the Premier League and one rule for the FA Cup" because, y'know, that would make sense.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Halcyon Days said:

83/84 season average attendance 19,000. Did they knock a stand down or something!

Massive club though.

Everybodys crowds were down then....hooliganism and Thatcher being main two reasons.

But that is really low.

I think we had a fair few in the high 20's around that time but would guess (i haven't checked) our average would be around 30,000...maybe a touch more.

14 minutes ago, an tha said:

Everybodys crowds were down then....hooliganism and Thatcher being main two reasons.

But that is really low.

I think we had a fair few in the high 20's around that time but would guess (i haven't checked) our average would be around 30,000...maybe a touch more.

There was a photo on Twitter yesterday of an empty Kemlyn road stand while Terry McDermott was taking a corner Vs Arsenal in an FA cup replay. Probably around 1980/81.

Guess who were the first set of cunts to go on about it like it was a trophy to them. 

31 minutes ago, an tha said:

But that is really low.

Yeah I think our average was around 32,000 for Div One games then. Grim times and if you had a job, plenty of people looked to put food on the table rather than go to a game.

48 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Yeah I think our average was around 32,000 for Div One games then. Grim times and if you had a job, plenty of people looked to put food on the table rather than go to a game.

Didn’t help that the club seated large portions of the ground massively reducing capacity and increasing ticket prices in an era like you said where parts of the north were on their knees.

Our crowds have been really healthy over the decades and normally bigger than Everton’s which is amazing considering our tiny presence in the city.

3 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

There was a photo on Twitter yesterday of an empty Kemlyn road stand while Terry McDermott was taking a corner Vs Arsenal in an FA cup replay. Probably around 1980/81.

Guess who were the first set of cunts to go on about it like it was a trophy to them. 

Mocking people in the same city, affected by the same problems  who couldn't afford to go the match.

Classy.

• Upvote 1