You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Am i right in thinking that it was him who played to the galleries and refused to play in a pair of boots because they had a tiny bit of red on them? I'm even thinking tippex may have been involved? Probably sniffed it and used it to paint over the red bits, the absolute crank.

Imagine being that bothered. 

22 minutes ago, Total Longo said:

Am i right in thinking that it was him who played to the galleries and refused to play in a pair of boots because they had a tiny bit of red on them? I'm even thinking tippex may have been involved? Probably sniffed it and used it to paint over the red bits, the absolute crank.

Imagine being that bothered. 

Yep. Him and Gerrard launched a new series of Predator at Wade Smith. He then said in the interview he went home, got a black marker and went over the red bits on the boots.

3 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

He's a typical Evertonian. Anything he writes is usually about us or a snide dig at us to play up to the bitter twats.

Thought it was funny when he said we were running scared of them, the season we won the Champions league and they couldnt beat us in either derby.

Yep, it's as much an LFC column he talks about us so much. I work with his mate and every week it's (well when we were in the office) "I see your mate's writing more shite again." 

To be fair I find it quite entertaining - he certainly knows his target audience. Either he's the same, or he's just writing what he knows they'll all agree with. I've got a suspicion it's the former and he's as bitter as his readers. Prentice and Kirkbride are just the same.

If I remember correctly, he happily wore the boots with a bit of red, it was only in the lead up to the derby he realised they had red on them and then belatedly made a big deal of covering the colour.

Covering the colour is sad, covering the colour after wearing them, but to impress bitter sad cunts is pathetic.

19 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

If I remember correctly, he happily wore the boots with a bit of red, it was only in the lead up to the derby he realised they had red on them and then belatedly made a big deal of covering the colour.

Covering the colour is sad, covering the colour after wearing them, but to impress bitter sad cunts is pathetic.

michael-ball-everton-fc-14-may-2000-JE0H

Delusional

JelavicBrate2

Player Valuation: £2.5m
What makes them behave like that. I mean honestly? You scousers share the same city, the same cultural history and the same air. Yet they behave like they're from a completely different planet altogether. They're really such a strange, deluded and despicable bunch.
Obviously there are some decent Scouse match going RS, that are relatively ok. I think with the RS is that they've been portrayed by the media as the best supporters in the world, so they constantly need to virtue signal how scouse they are and they're such big reds. How many times do you see some divvy wandering round the supermarket wearing RS regalia, saw some woman today wandering round with a RS scarf and hat.

Their contrived flag waving, stupid waiting for the team buses and even singing Munich songs at a wake to prove their RS credentials. Most of the RS on Merseyside have never been closer to Anfield with the exception of when their ma took them to Tuebrook market. Also the can't get tickets brigade never turned up when they were offering free childs tickets with any adult buying a ticket, they still couldn't fill their ground. When they were doing rubbish around 2015/2016 they were nowhere to be seen. We took 10 000 to Lille they only took half their allocation to Bordeaux.

They are the worst fans the league or the country by far, they haven't really struggled since the sixties, yet they talk about being loyal. At least United fans know a lot of their fans are glory hunters and acknowledge it, but they were still loyal in 70s and 80s when they were rubbish, same with some Chelsea fans and City fans. Also they aren't a crazy as Rangers and Celtic fans in terms of their atmosphere and their sheer devotion of their respective clubs. They are an establishment club, they aren't rebels of any kind as the like to portray themselves as.

20 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Delusional

JelavicBrate2

What makes them behave like that. I mean honestly? You scousers share the same city, the same cultural history and the same air. Yet they behave like they're from a completely different planet altogether. They're really such a strange, deluded and despicable bunch.
Obviously there are some decent Scouse match going RS, that are relatively ok. I think with the RS is that they've been portrayed by the media as the best supporters in the world, so they constantly need to virtue signal how scouse they are and they're such big reds. How many times do you see some divvy wandering round the supermarket wearing RS regalia, saw some woman today wandering round with a RS scarf and hat.

Their contrived flag waving, stupid waiting for the team buses and even singing Munich songs at a wake to prove their RS credentials. Most of the RS on Merseyside have never been closer to Anfield with the exception of when their ma took them to Tuebrook market. Also the can't get tickets brigade never turned up when they were offering free childs tickets with any adult buying a ticket, they still couldn't fill their ground. When they were doing rubbish around 2015/2016 they were nowhere to be seen. We took 10 000 to Lille they only took half their allocation to Bordeaux.

They are the worst fans the league or the country by far, they haven't really struggled since the sixties, yet they talk about being loyal. At least United fans know a lot of their fans are glory hunters and acknowledge it, but they were still loyal in 70s and 80s when they were rubbish, same with some Chelsea fans and City fans. Also they aren't a crazy as Rangers and Celtic fans in terms of their atmosphere and their sheer devotion of their respective clubs. They are an establishment club, they aren't rebels of any kind as the like to portray themselves as.

Being devoted is embarrassing but by not being devoted it makes you lesser fans.....or something.

Stupid fucking blert.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Dutch Toffee said:

Yeah, but what about the Liverpool fans?

46 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Delusional

JelavicBrate2

Do they just pile lies on top of lies until the smoke stops coming out their ears? Last season these idiot self styled originals had an average attendance bigger than ours was 19 fucking 69. Absolutely deranged nowadays these silly cunts.