You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

26 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

He's claiming he was just, I dunno, waving his hands around randomly, or something.  And that he's never heard of the Grey Wolves.

Hell of a coincidence, if true.

Image may contain: one or more people and people playing sport, text that says "TA EVE 85:45 ROT"

No photo description available.

Hang on there mate - that’s also a very universal sign made by rockers and used my many people all over the world as a sign of celebration and good times. Jumping straight to that you’ve linked it to seems a bit wood for the trees don’t you think?

2 hours ago, belarus said:

Hang on there mate - that’s also a very universal sign made by rockers and used my many people all over the world as a sign of celebration and good times. Jumping straight to that you’ve linked it to seems a bit wood for the trees don’t you think?

Not really. Rockers fold the middle & ring fingers and thumb down; they don't make a pointy wolf's face with them.

8 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Not really. Rockers fold the middle & ring fingers and thumb down; they don't make a pointy wolf's face with them.

He’s giving the peace sign with his other hand though. I’ve not seen the clip, just that picture, so I’m not fully clued up on it to be fair.

4 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

He's claiming he was just, I dunno, waving his hands around randomly, or something.  And that he's never heard of the Grey Wolves.

Hell of a coincidence, if true.

Image may contain: one or more people and people playing sport, text that says "TA EVE 85:45 ROT"

No photo description available.

Interesting that as place that signal is probably most famous in mainstream is in wrestling.

Was used by the 'kliq' and the 'nwo' in the 90's mainly....

7 hours ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

i just switched on a stream of the Everton game and immediately something tremendous happened.

64th minute, Hamez running through the middle with the ball, just fell over onto his face with Boone near him.

i don’t know if @Caramac does requests but here’s hoping

Don't mind doing requests, I'm struggling to find any video footage of the said incident here though. Maybe our bloo friends have had it erased from existance.

On 07/01/2021 at 13:52, Total Longo said:

It's this "tainted title" stuff that amuses me still, our old mate Colin Rice responds to almost any Red who responds to his tweets with this and "we're still laughing at you" despite the fact that the title was won pre-Covid.  And they were, to a man, going on about how boss they were for being top of the league in a season that is likely to be mainly fan free for its entirety and is arguably way more "tainted" than the last. 

Oh, and the sheer neck of them "bantering" us for not winning the league for 30 years, when it's 33 and counting for them. 

Isn't the tainted title stuff from before covid and is based on us being awarded the league by VAR and they and city went mad for it after we best city at anfield and guardiola did his faulty towers show?

In an interview reported by the dail wail, Michael Oliver, the derby matchday ref, admits pickford should have been sent off.

That'll go down well with the shite hordes.

What's fucking shocking is a so called journo like Ollie Holt still think Virgil was captain in the derby.

"Referees still get things wrong. That is one of the inconveniences that comes with being human. Oliver doesn’t duck that, either. He says he has watched over and over again the incident in the Merseyside derby earlier this season where Liverpool captain Virgil van Dijk suffered a serious knee injury in a collision with Everton goalkeeper Jordan Pickford.

Oliver and the other officials became distracted by a tight offside decision and allowed Pickford to go unpunished. It was a mistake. Oliver acknowledges now that Pickford should have been sent off. Although that would not have altered the seriousness of the injury Van Dijk suffered, it would have eased the seething sense of injustice many Liverpool fans harboured over the incident."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9129777/Michael-Oliver-backs-VAR-says-Pickford-seen-red-against-Liverpool.html

5 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

In an interview reported by the dail wail, Michael Oliver, the derby matchday ref, admits pickford should have been sent off.

That'll go down well with the shite hordes.

What's fucking shocking is a so called journo like Ollie Holt still think Virgil was captain in the derby.

"Referees still get things wrong. That is one of the inconveniences that comes with being human. Oliver doesn’t duck that, either. He says he has watched over and over again the incident in the Merseyside derby earlier this season where Liverpool captain Virgil van Dijk suffered a serious knee injury in a collision with Everton goalkeeper Jordan Pickford.

Oliver and the other officials became distracted by a tight offside decision and allowed Pickford to go unpunished. It was a mistake. Oliver acknowledges now that Pickford should have been sent off. Although that would not have altered the seriousness of the injury Van Dijk suffered, it would have eased the seething sense of injustice many Liverpool fans harboured over the incident."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9129777/Michael-Oliver-backs-VAR-says-Pickford-seen-red-against-Liverpool.html

So following on from the derby they’ve evened things out (as that’s what everyone says happens in football right ?) by conjuring different ways to shaft us umpteen times in numerous games 

Meanwhile,over at castle greyskull the true answer is revealed!

Money

Posted by WestLancsBlueUser Info on January 10, 2021, 12:27 pm, in reply to "Michael Oliver retrospectively admits he should have sent Pickford off. Why??"

The cult have clearly got someone to offer Oliver a nice little earner if he agrees to be 'honest' about the decision.

Its in their best interests to keep this story front and centre, so why wouldn't they be involved in murky goings on behind the scenes to enable it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1