You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 minute ago, Doctor Troy said:

A quick scan of GOT sees them already giving up on the title and getting excited about City winning their next 6 games to stop der redshite winning the league.

They hated them last month when their game got postponed but now they are crawling back to them hoping that they stop us winning.

They will be begging them soon to keep their season interesting and will want to crawl back into bed with them once they exit the FA Cup.

FineEnlightenedBird-max-1mb.gif

They've got a Man Utd thread mate. Pretty much all egging them on. You know like proper scousers would. Tossers 

14 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Someone said the Aston Villa keeper had bad acne. This is far worse than throwing a banana at a black player, calling people wallpushers, murderers and saying you killed your own fans though.

It’s obviously not as bad as that shit but it’s unnecessary and they deserve to be called in that shit. It so happens the person calling them on it is an Evertonian and likely has no self awareness or scope of scale.

• Upvote 1

i just switched on a stream of the Everton game and immediately something tremendous happened.

64th minute, Hamez running through the middle with the ball, just fell over onto his face with Boone near him.

i don’t know if @Caramac does requests but here’s hoping

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

i just switched on a stream of the Everton game and immediately something tremendous happened.

64th minute, Hamez running through the middle with the ball, just fell over onto his face with Boone near him.

i don’t know if @Caramac does requests but here’s hoping

First club to have a player fouled by a fictional Michael Elphick character?

I didn't even know they were playing today, until I've just seen a mate on Facie posting "We got away with that in the 90".  Going to extra time at home against someone like Rotherham is really not very good. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Someone said the Aston Villa keeper had bad acne. This is far worse than throwing a banana at a black player, calling people wallpushers, murderers and saying you killed your own fans though.

Bit of a snide cunt thing to mention about a teenage lad though, aside from the long trail of bile the blue shite spew

• Upvote 1