You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

13 hours ago, rb14 said:

That's ace from the Echo that...

"And Chong confirmed that, while he would never say never, he was confident there would be no more big changes to the plans as things stand.

"I would never say never" said Chong"

Run that past me one more time? 

Cheech was unavailable for comment. 

9 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

"I'd like a cake, please, depicting two Everton fans enjoying an important and memorable Everton victory. "

"OK.  I'll see what I can do."

Against a newly promoted team that had a man sent off in the latter stages of the first half. My only shock about that cake is that it doesn't have the Villa game against us on the TV. One of the highlights of their season so far. 

54 minutes ago, _______________ said:

Against a newly promoted team that had a man sent off in the latter stages of the first half. My only shock about that cake is that it doesn't have the Villa game against us on the TV. One of the highlights of their season so far. 

Their City game at home in 2014 and it would fly off the shelves 

10 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

"I'd like a cake, please, depicting two Everton fans enjoying an important and memorable Everton victory. "

"OK.  I'll see what I can do."

Surely, being Everton fans they would be at the match and not in the pub.  Thats redshite behaviour ?

2 hours ago, _______________ said:

I thought it would be the derby and the fans cheering in the pub with the screen image of Pickford wiping out VVD for the season and going unpunished. Let's face it  that's as good as a trophy for them these days.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

I thought it would be the derby and the fans cheering in the pub with the screen image of Pickford wiping out VVD for the season and going unpunished. Let's face it  that's as good as a trophy for them these days.

By "these days" do you mean the last 25 years?

• Upvote 1

Once they get knocked out of the fa cup it will be 26.

Yet they still banter us saying we didn't win the league for 30 years. But we actually won every other trophy available in that time apart from the now defunct Cup Winners Cup. 

We also won five trophies in that time that they have never won. 

League Cup

European Cup/Champions League

UEFA Cup

UEFA Super Cup

FIFA World Club Cup

11 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Once they get knocked out of the fa cup it will be 26.

Yet they still banter us saying we didn't win the league for 30 years. But we actually won every other trophy available in that time apart from the now defunct Cup Winners Cup. 

We also won five trophies in that time that they have never won. 

League Cup

European Cup/Champions League

UEFA Cup

UEFA Super Cup

FIFA World Club Cup

It's this "tainted title" stuff that amuses me still, our old mate Colin Rice responds to almost any Red who responds to his tweets with this and "we're still laughing at you" despite the fact that the title was won pre-Covid.  And they were, to a man, going on about how boss they were for being top of the league in a season that is likely to be mainly fan free for its entirety and is arguably way more "tainted" than the last. 

Oh, and the sheer neck of them "bantering" us for not winning the league for 30 years, when it's 33 and counting for them. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Total Longo said:

It's this "tainted title" stuff that amuses me still, our old mate Colin Rice responds to almost any Red who responds to his tweets with this and "we're still laughing at you" despite the fact that the title was won pre-Covid.  And they were, to a man, going on about how boss they were for being top of the league in a season that is likely to be mainly fan free for its entirety and is arguably way more "tainted" than the last. 

Oh, and the sheer neck of them "bantering" us for not winning the league for 30 years, when it's 33 and counting for them. 

Laughing at someone for winning the league. That fat twat is deluded. 

Prior to their "Glory years" of 1985 and 1987 they won fuck all going back to 1970. 

They are the only club I know who list winning the charity shield and being losing finalists in their honours.

4 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Laughing at someone for winning the league. That fat twat is deluded. 

Prior to their "Glory years" of 1985 and 1987 they won fuck all going back to 1970. 

They are the only club I know who list winning the charity shield and being losing finalists in their honours.

In a taxi once, the driver told me what's up for grabs  a signed bottle of champagne by the losing Southampton side in the Zenith Data Systems final, wow that would be good I said

Am I missing something? Has their game against the Galacticos of Rotheram been called off tomorrow?

Toast

Toast

Player Valuation: £70m
Over 1300 deaths reported today, yet Villa kids against Liverpool’s C team is going ahead ?
A game, no one is arsed about the result of ?

Utter madness.

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Am I missing something? Has their game against the Galacticos of Rotheram been called off tomorrow?

Toast

Toast

Over 1300 deaths reported today, yet Villa kids against Liverpool’s C team is going ahead ?

Utter madness.

It's obviously us demanding the game goes ahead.

20 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Toast

Toast

Utter madness.

Are you missing something? Yes, he's a fucking mong. Mong's talk utter shite because they dont know better.

A quick scan of GOT sees them already giving up on the title and getting excited about City winning their next 6 games to stop der redshite winning the league.

They hated them last month when their game got postponed but now they are crawling back to them hoping that they stop us winning.

They will be begging them soon to keep their season interesting and will want to crawl back into bed with them once they exit the FA Cup.

FineEnlightenedBird-max-1mb.gif