You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

I bet Prime memberships dropped off significantly from our blue brothers when the commentators were waxing lyrical about how we had the 14th highest net spend since Klopp came in, yet were the number 1 team in the country. I absolutely fucking loved that.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, belarus said:

I bet Prime memberships dropped off significantly from our blue brothers when the commentators were waxing lyrical about how we had the 14th highest net spend since Klopp came in, yet were the number 1 team in the country. I absolutely fucking loved that.

Sent them into overdrive;

https://members.boardhost.com/everton-forum/msg/1609370281.html

https://members.boardhost.com/everton-forum/msg/1609407001.html

• Upvote 1

They are sad cunts who just fume about everything we do. We are on their minds 24/7.

Even before there was an article on Facebook about Marine losing money due to Crosby in Tier 3. Some bitter bellend posted "Maybe that disgusting vile club that plays in red down the road should pay it".

No logic to it whatsoever and ignores the fact that his shite club could have also contributed even though neither club have anything to do with the game and they are playing a rich club from the Premier League. 

54 minutes ago, Dom Charters said:
Just remembered these:
1Being on holiday in Bude in the 1990's and driving to the beach.we saw this lad walking along wearing an RS home shirt.....unscripted,my younger lad who was about 7 wound the window own and screamed "ted!" out of the window at him as we drove slowly past.

Another year,we were on the each at Wooolacombe and were talking about football.lad was sitting nearby and sussed I was a bluer bikini tope,he was dyng to make some comment.I realised this and started talking about the shite in derogatory terms.....his judy got so pissed off with him ignorning her,she quickly removed her bikini top foor a few seconds and rolled slowly over onto her stomach.We were in stithes and my brother in law looked over and winked at him.He still didn't notice....
#
Outside the Winslow after the Carsley derby,the RS bus turned up.Along the road came the roadsweeper lorry,which stopped opposite the bus,all we could see were the drivers two hands out of the window,giving a double v salute as the players boarded.We were hysterical.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

They are sad cunts who just fume about everything we do. We are on their minds 24/7.

Even before there was an article on Facebook about Marine losing money due to Crosby in Tier 3. Some bitter bellend posted "Maybe that disgusting vile club that plays in red down the road should pay it".

No logic to it whatsoever and ignores the fact that his shite club could have also contributed even though neither club have anything to do with the game and they are playing a rich club from the Premier League. 

I saw that comment on the Echo article too, it's absolutely incredible. I could spend hours thinking up stereotypically bitter quotes, but I'd never be able to top that. They are literally beyond parody.

• Upvote 1