You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

56 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Second in the league at Christmas they should be happy.

They should be ecstatic! Although when I look at table and next run of fixtures they could be top of the bottom half in no time again.

Their cry baby in chief ‘James’ has been out for last 3/4 games I think and Gylfi Sig has done well for them. Once he comes back and cold weather and losses kick in he will show why Madrid, Munich had no problem letting him go. 

4 hours ago, chrisbonnie said:

I wonder will utd be stupid enough to pay about 100 million for calvert lewin this coming summer. It would be the most utd thing ever and the most Everton thing ever to squander that money on a bunch of no marks from crystal Palace with the proceeds 

Zaha awaits a saviour to release him from his hell. It almost happened before, maybe this could be the opportunity.

4 hours ago, chrisbonnie said:

I wonder will utd be stupid enough to pay about 100 million for calvert lewin this coming summer. It would be the most utd thing ever and the most Everton thing ever to squander that money on a bunch of no marks from crystal Palace with the proceeds 

I think they'll just extend Cavani this year. Plus they might finally sell the Pogba millstone.

A draw is definitely the best result. We can laugh all we want but this has “Leicester season” written all over it, (for the record I don’t think Everton will be that Leicester as there are far less shit teams than them) but anybody can win it, yes Everton are shite but so is everybody else. Draws are the best results all round I think. I’ll be honest it’s Utd that worry me most, more than City anyway.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Chocoholic said:

The perfect solution for everyone involved is a nice handshake draw, however unlikely that may be.

Meanwhile...

Hahaha, yeah, right.

Everton for the title of biggest deluded gobshites on Merseyside. Okay, that works.

I wouldn't count them out, as someone else said, it has Leicester season written all over it!

5 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

I wouldn't count them out, as someone else said, it has Leicester season written all over it!

This is part of the problem. Some fans are shit scared at the thought of united, everton, chelsea and maybe even rodger's Leicester winning the title, while at the same time holding the belief because we won with an 18 point lead last season, we should now be 10 points clear but also saying we havent won until it's mathematically impossible to be caught!

1 minute ago, dockers_strike said:

This is part of the problem. Some fans are shit scared at the thought of united, everton, chelsea and maybe even rodger's Leicester winning the title, while at the same time holding the belief because we won with an 18 point lead last season, we should now be 10 points clears but also saying we havent won until it's mathematically impossible to be caught!

I'm just saying it's not impossible, for whatever reason we are very inconsistent to the point were we are at the same level as Everton, City, United, Spurs, Leicester, even Villa. It's not impossible for any of those to win it this year, maybe even Chelsea as hampered as they are by Fat Fwank!

9 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

I'm just saying it's not impossible, for whatever reason we are very inconsistent to the point were we are at the same level as Everton, City, United, Spurs, Leicester, even Villa. It's not impossible for any of those to win it this year, maybe even Chelsea as hampered as they are by Fat Fwank!

I totally agree it's not impossible and that being the case, I personally dont worry about it because there's fuck all we could do about it. It's probable the title winners will come from ourselves, city and spurs, 3 clubs who have managers who've won a title in England.

If somebody had a said after losing VVD and Gomez as well as other injuries thrown in that we’d be three points clear at Christmas I’d have took their hands off.

Yeah we’ve fucked up a few times but that’s what normally happens in a season it’s just everyone is used to us getting a ridiculous amount of points these last two seasons.

Believe it or not but when we were the best team in the world in the 70’s and 80’s we didn’t win every week then either, occasionally we lost to shite like Wolves, Sunderland, Leicester, Norwich and Birmingham at home..(Thank fuck there was no Twatter as Bob might have got the bullet)

Looking at the teams if we get our shit together and City do then it will be between us and them as we are easily the two best teams in the division.

The only way Everton or Spurs win the league is if there is a complete and utter meltdown by us, City and Utd as they are the next best side 

• Upvote 5

On 26/12/2020 at 11:10, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

To be fair he’s always come across as someone who didn’t bite into all the Everton bullshit.

I've always had a soft-spot for him, because Everton paying way over the odds for him allowed Palace to pay way over the odds for Benteke, which helped us to fund Mane.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

I totally agree it's not impossible and that being the case, I personally dont worry about it because there's fuck all we could do about it. It's probable the title winners will come from ourselves, city and spurs, 3 clubs who have managers who've won a title in England.

Agreed.

There is, of course, a fourth team with a manager who has won the Premier League; but they're shite and it is quite right that they are discounted.