You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

4 minutes ago, Furmedge said:

Lots of long balls last night from Carlo's team.  Maybe he's bought into their ethos.

I think they have loads of shit players and if you have someone up front who's supposed to be all about heading the ball, shit players just lump it when under pressure, the shithouse pass. We had it in the past when Heskey and crouch played for us. They've build DCL into Dixie Dean and I look forward to this playing out with hoofball slowly destroying the boys confidence. 

14 hours ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

Stupid, naive Bluenose twats: they think PEDs are chemicals, rather than the blood of virgins sacrificed on a Total solar Eclipse, during a decade that Everton win a trophy, and seen from Birkenhead ferry terminal. Lucky for us that we stockpiled all of the supplies just in time, in 1999. Hopefully, it will last us until the next eclipse and Everton trophy in 2090.

They will never realise what that special ‘ tomato soup ‘ we give the lads is muahahaha!

• Upvote 1

Mane scoring.... all around us.... Kopites singing.... having fun..... tis the season... of love and understanding... so Merry Christmas... Everton 

MikeH72

Player Valuation: £70m
I wholeheartedly, genuinely believe that they’re keeping us in tier 2 so Big Red can have fans at their home games.

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Mane scoring.... all around us.... Kopites singing.... having fun..... tis the season... of love and understanding... so Merry Christmas... Everton 

MikeH72

I wholeheartedly, genuinely believe that they’re keeping us in tier 2 so Big Red can have fans at their home games.

The same set of fans complaining that they have to play teams away after playing them at home. It really is a mental illness.

9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

MikeH72

They are fucking nuts aren't they? They do realise as they're in the same fucking postcode, any benefit we get, they also get? Absolute fucking loons. 

53 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

MikeH72

If you preface something utterly mad with "I wholeheartedly, genuinely believe that..." it makes you come across as utterly mad.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

MikeH72

•  

That’s the funniest thing I’ve seen for ages. Completely bonkers!

18 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

So after last year's conspiracy to give Liverpool the title at all costs there's a new conspiracy to give the title to Liverpool this year. Why?.

I suppose he conveniently forgot the 4 points that VAR stole from us?

I love the way it's "they" who are conspiring.  This vast network, presumably includes the FA & Premier League (for scheduling Everton's games, so they have to play teams better than themselves); PGMOL (for giving all those dodgy decisions to Derredshite); and SAGE and the Department of Health, for deciding to allow the RS to have fans, while banning all other top teams from having their fans.

It sounds mad typing this, but given that there are only two possible explanations - either Liverpool are good at football or there's a massive secret conspiracy, for some reason - it's clear which one is most believable.

Grassy Knollington.jpg

44 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I love the way it's "they" who are conspiring.  This vast network, presumably includes the FA & Premier League (for scheduling Everton's games, so they have to play teams better than themselves); PGMOL (for giving all those dodgy decisions to Derredshite); and SAGE and the Department of Health, for deciding to allow the RS to have fans, while banning all other top teams from having their fans.

It sounds mad typing this, but given that there are only two possible explanations - either Liverpool are good at football or there's a massive secret conspiracy, for some reason - it's clear which one is most believable.

Grassy Knollington.jpg

It is weird that there's this massive conspiracy to keep us at the top and to keep them from winning anything. Especially as it involves so many different organisations buying into it and so many things that have to fall into place.

It would just be easier and less stressful for them to accept we are good and they aren't. They wonder why we call them bitter.

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

MikeH72

Would these be the same fans of a club, that by their reckoning, has no fans in the city?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

So after last year's conspiracy to give Liverpool the title at all costs there's a new conspiracy to give the title to Liverpool this year. Why?.

I suppose he conveniently forgot the 4 points that VAR stole from us?

Yeah, but those 4 points are just to make it look legit. They'll give them back and more when the time is right.