You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

7 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Incredible the mileage they are making out of this. Seen a few comments on everton articles about their game with chelsea and 'Hamez' missing due to van Dijk's 'assault' on both him and calvert lewin in the 1st 3 minutes of the derby!

If they's lost pickford for the season due to a van Dijk challenge and another player due to a red card challenge, I might have had some sympathy for them. But it's just pure bollocks to say this lad is missing because of van Dijk's innocuous challenge. Plus the cunts played games since then anyway.

If we don't win the League and European Cup this year, and for the next 24 years, then it will be because Pickford asssaulted VVD and put him out of the game, ensuring that we were never able to build up momentum and dominate Europe as we were surely destined to do. I feel so angry about it that I'm going to remind my wife, and everybody else about this for the next 25 years.

27 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Really? He's saying that?

How about the truth in that he's a fair weather player who doesn't like the physical game or doing the hard yards.

Sad to see a former great going full Everton.

Yes agreed James is a fair weather player complete luxury player. He won’t be enjoying the pissing down rain every day of the week.

20 minutes ago, Halcyon Days said:

Sad to see a former great going full Everton.

Yes agreed James is a fair weather player complete luxury player. He won’t be enjoying the pissing down rain every day of the week.

Ancelotti has gone there for a retirement fund. He knows he'll get longer in the job if he's a fucking nutcase. He saw what happened to koeman who wouldn't have their shit. 

1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

So they'd 'only' have lost just over £70m last year if it wasnt for covid ie £140m loss but just under £70m was due to no fans etc in the ground?

Moshiri is going to 'buy' £250m worth of shares in a club he's already (absolute?) majority shareholder in? I know Abramovic does this but you'd think the paragons of virtual and corinthian spirit they expouse would mean everton would sink so low.

Ironic really as Covid was to be their saviour in stopping the red shite from winning the league 

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, angie said:

Oh......

9BD39576-07BA-424D-9754-E29E0F24FFDD.jpeg

Cunts seems to forget the club had to put those halfmoon walls in behind each goal in the mid 60s because the ever so friendly everton fans liked to lob bottles at the visiting keepers and defenders. At the same time, we were giving oppo keepers a welcoming hand down the Kop. Annie Roaders were gobshites though because one or two things did occassionally get thrown at viisiting defenders!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

So they'd 'only' have lost just over £70m last year if it wasnt for covid ie £140m loss but just under £70m was due to no fans etc in the ground?

Moshiri is going to 'buy' £250m worth of shares in a club he's already (absolute?) majority shareholder in? I know Abramovic does this but you'd think the paragons of virtual and corinthian spirit they expouse would mean everton would sink so low.

Books defo getting cooked over there. They don’t earn £70m from the home games. Our hole punch brings in more per season than the entire timber yard and let’s not forget, they made them all pay up front for this seasons season tickets despite knowing no one was coming back for a while. 

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, Red74 said:

Books defo getting cooked over there. They don’t earn £70m from the home games. Our hole punch brings in more per season than the entire timber yard and let’s not forget, they made them all pay up front for this seasons season tickets despite knowing no one was coming back for a while. 

Yeah, but you forgot that they cleverly got fuck all from sponsorships too. If they'd have gotten the money they deserve as the first club to have floodlit nets and a canteen with a floor made out of Kendall's empties or whatever the fuck, along with being European and domestic league champions from 1986 onward as is their right, they'd have definitely lost £70 million.

He’s already pumped 500m into the club to buy his 77%share and 350m in loans. Echo now saying he’s put another 50m in post latest accounts and will put another 50m in before end of season. so 450 owed in loans and total investment stands at 600m. He now wants to take his ownership up to 90% and to do this he’s willing to pay (write off) 250m that he already invested. 

so he paid 150 m to buy 77% of the club then paid another 250m to buy a further 13%. 

he’ll own 90%of the club having invested 600m an their worth probably half that. 

dodgy af 

was the 30m from usm to secure sponsorship of a stadium that no one else has bid for included in this yrs accounts? 

6 hours ago, Scott_M said:

On a rare venture into Liverpool centre a few years ago, my brother & law and I went to see The Killers at the arena.

Beforehand we went to a couple of bars and in a quiet one, got taking to a couple. I don’t know how we got onto the topic of it, but it came out I was a red and the lass in the couple we were taking to was a blue.

I hadn’t even said anything (at least I don’t think I did!) and she was literally frothing at the mouth about how much money we’d spent (pretty sure in was 2012 under Rodgers, so she must have been sounding off about Dalglish), how they finished above us the previous season, Moyes was ace, Dalglish was cunt and the Rodgers was a fraud. 

She might have been right on the last bit, but a nice random conversation at a bar with a polite couple completely turned. This was literally the lass mere seconds after my revelation...

D5D6E8A8-9C75-459E-8E70-69B593487990.gif

This gig?

Liverpool Echo headline gaffe leaves readers bemused | The Drum