You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

He's on that Kendalls Way documentary sticking his ore in like some sort of relevant twat. Utter cunt him, the worst of the bunch. I hope all his corrupt shit catches up with him and he doesn't see the light of day again. Fucking disgraceful  human whose bled this city dry yet still thinks he's some sort of beacon of all things scouse 

Yeah he's a twat. He went to live in Cyprus and apparently made millions off property deals. For some reason he came back here. Saw him by Moorfields last year and some old fella called him a cunt to his face but he never said a word back to him. 

Be hilarious if he is involved in this and ends up in prison  

1 minute ago, Doctor Troy said:

Yeah he's a twat. He went to live in Cyprus and apparently made millions off property deals. For some reason he came back here. Saw him by Moorfields last year and some old fella called him a cunt to his face but he never said a word back to him. 

Be hilarious if he is involved in this and ends up in prison  

Everton all over, feed the people with shit and blame it all on the Tory / Reds while they live a high life 

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/new-stadium-discussion.66451/page-4499#post-8308935

radiostar

radiostar

Player Valuation: £10m
Urgh I feel sick. Don't wanna put 2 and 2 together and get 5 but been arrested on bribes relating to buildings... Doesn't look good.

Me daughter did mention they have stepped up work on plan B for the stadium in recent days though. No idea what "plan b" is though. (didn't know they had one and somewhat surprised they would be bright enough to have one!)

What? They've got a Plan B? Is that at the same level of inertia as plan A?

This thread is gold. A number of them are saying that this doesn't 'effect' (sic) the stadium/Everton. While it may be true that the arrest is not related to anything to do with them, it still blows a massive fucking hole in any hope they have, or had, to get Council funding for BMD. That is dead in the water of the royal blue Mersey. That was the only way they were going to get anywhere near overcoming the obstacle of funding their wet dream.

Still, they've got a plan B, so nobody can say they're not professional, diligent and prepared, eh?

1 hour ago, Chocoholic said:

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/new-stadium-discussion.66451/page-4499#post-8308935

radiostar

radiostar

Player Valuation: £10m
Urgh I feel sick. Don't wanna put 2 and 2 together and get 5 but been arrested on bribes relating to buildings... Doesn't look good.

Me daughter did mention they have stepped up work on plan B for the stadium in recent days though. No idea what "plan b" is though. (didn't know they had one and somewhat surprised they would be bright enough to have one!)

What? They've got a Plan B? Is that at the same level of inertia as plan A?

This thread is gold. A number of them are saying that this doesn't 'effect' (sic) the stadium/Everton. While it may be true that the arrest is not related to anything to do with them, it still blows a massive fucking hole in any hope they have, or had, to get Council funding for BMD. That is dead in the water of the royal blue Mersey. That was the only way they were going to get anywhere near overcoming the obstacle of funding their wet dream.

Still, they've got a plan B, so nobody can say they're not professional, diligent and prepared, eh?

Has anyone told them 'plan b' is staying at the pit?!

4 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Screenshot_20201204-185443_WhatsApp.jpg

“Joe crawled to the prison canteen through five-hundred yards of shit smelling foulness I can't even imagine, or maybe I just don't want too. Five-Hundred yards... that's the length of five football fields, just shy of half a mile.” 

I think it's more to do with the fact that he's their best chance of a golden ticket for funding. If he's gone, so is the chance of BMD. There's a high probability he'll have to resign. With the spotlight firmly on finances, every dealing he's had a hand in will be raked over, and whoever becomes Mayor will not be cheerleading for them like he has.

In short, they're fucked. But then they were fucked before this, so now they're double fucked.

33 minutes ago, Chocoholic said:

I think it's more to do with the fact that he's their best chance of a golden ticket for funding. If he's gone, so is the chance of BMD. There's a high probability he'll have to resign. With the spotlight firmly on finances, every dealing he's had a hand in will be raked over, and whoever becomes Mayor will not be cheerleading for them like he has.

In short, they're fucked. But then they were fucked before this, so now they're double fucked.

The Council Planning Department is basically in thrall to Joe's whims, too. If he's out of the picture, maybe the planners will assess it on its  (not very substantial) merits, rather than just obeying Joe's orders.