You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Ok, so we all know they live,  "just off" County Road.

Read this in a full on wooly back accent.

Apologies to any out of towners but you have to have lived here to understand these blurts.

WTF is a Wires GF win?

No Wires season ticket as I can’t afford both (been a Blues ST holder all my adult life).

But there’s no way I’d have swapped a Wires GF win for a Blues win against Leeds today....

It’s hard to balance that love for two sports.

I think we just need that one GF win.... ;-j

Can’t see that for a few years yet sadly.

Well down yesterday. In Warrington your lot are referred to as ‘Shit Helens...’

But that was awesome. Well done.

RFL history.

Enjoy!

Previous Message

As delighted as I was (as a sintellenser) with the win on friday I would have swapped that for a win today for the blues.

I may be a woolly back but the Blues are the love of my life and always will be!!

50 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

Ok, so we all know they live,  "just off" County Road.

Read this in a full on wooly back accent.

Apologies to any out of towners but you have to have lived here to understand these blurts.

WTF is a Wires GF win?

No Wires season ticket as I can’t afford both (been a Blues ST holder all my adult life).

But there’s no way I’d have swapped a Wires GF win for a Blues win against Leeds today....

It’s hard to balance that love for two sports.

I think we just need that one GF win.... ;-j

Can’t see that for a few years yet sadly.

Well down yesterday. In Warrington your lot are referred to as ‘Shit Helens...’

But that was awesome. Well done.

RFL history.

Enjoy!

Previous Message

As delighted as I was (as a sintellenser) with the win on friday I would have swapped that for a win today for the blues.

I may be a woolly back but the Blues are the love of my life and always will be!!

The Wires are the Warrington rugby league team, the GF will be th Grand Final.

Warrington and St Helens - mere stones throws from County Road. Honest! 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

They are probably panicking now. They've spent hundreds of millions so cant use the lack of money as an excuse. Also Ancelotti is the best manager they could get, if he fails then they are back onto the likes of Moyes or Eddie Howe.

Could it be because they have shit fans?

From GOT

We've had 30 years of reality checks. I'd like the reality to change at some point.

We are the most predictable team in English football. Not been relegated in about 60 years thankfully and far too good always to go down. But nowhere near good enough to ever actually challenge in the top 6 or so or to win something.

Genuinely don't see the point of us at the minute. We exist to plod along doing absolutely nothing of note. If we get into a good position, we take two steps back. Nothing will ever change.

This could possibly be a defining moment in this fan's life. Run bloonose run, and don't look back.

• Upvote 2

Fuck me is Laura Kurenssberg doing the BBC sports pages as well now either that or it’s top trolling 

So a strong start is beating  a half fit Spurs , 10 man newly promoted West Brom, Brighton and then Palace thanks to a dodgy pen 

Everton: Why have Carlo Ancelotti's side stalled after strong start?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55118164

'Absolutely. Say if we didn't have to play that lot until December and the 2nd wave of the virus postponed international travel then with that initial lift god knows how far it could have gone.

Our players probably saw the whole media crapstorm after the derby and realised we'll never be allowed to succeed.'

and there you have it, Everton ARE the true victims of that derby.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

From GOT

We've had 30 years of reality checks. I'd like the reality to change at some point.

We are the most predictable team in English football. Not been relegated in about 60 years thankfully and far too good always to go down. But nowhere near good enough to ever actually challenge in the top 6 or so or to win something.

Genuinely don't see the point of us at the minute. We exist to plod along doing absolutely nothing of note. If we get into a good position, we take two steps back. Nothing will ever change.

This could possibly be a defining moment in this fan's life. Run bloonose run, and don't look back.

He has summed up what every single other football fan in the country thinks although.... they've never been relegated have they? Some lad in our year went into one when I told him that Everton have never won the european cup. He was convinced they "must have" at some point. They just create things in their heads. Its quite amazing actually. 

27 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Still not getting it. Do I need to have seen a film to know what's going on?

I don't know if you're taking the piss but the top picture is the champions league without his glasses, the bottom picture is a gas hob when he puts them on. In other words, reality kicks in for them as a gas hob is the closest the pointless shit cunts will get to the special nights with the prestigious teams in the world. 

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

'Absolutely. Say if we didn't have to play that lot until December and the 2nd wave of the virus postponed international travel then with that initial lift god knows how far it could have gone.

Our players probably saw the whole media crapstorm after the derby and realised we'll never be allowed to succeed.'

and there you have it, Everton ARE the true victims of that derby.

Hahahahahaha "everyones against us" nobody gives a flying fuck! Aston Villa have won the european cup. Everton haven't. Wigan and Pompey have won more trophies than them this century. 

• Upvote 1

Since Everton Last Won A Trophy...

They have spent £314,945,500.00 - More than any other team in the world without winning anything.

They have signed 149 new players.

Players that have left for other clubs have won a combined 83 trophies.

Blackburn, Middlesbrough, Portsmouth, Birmingham, Swansea and Wigan have all won domesic trophies.

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, Jedd Drudge said:

Since Everton Last Won A Trophy...

They have spent £314,945,500.00 - More than any other team in the world without winning anything.

They have signed 149 new players.

Players that have left for other clubs have won a combined 83 trophies.

Blackburn, Middlesbrough, Portsmouth, Birmingham, Swansea and Wigan have all won domesic trophies.

They are, undoubtedly, the poster child for the incompetent football club, that no one talks about.

1 hour ago, aws said:

They were only ever top subject to Villa not winning their game in hand.  They seem to have thought they were running away with it. 

To be fair, we slacked off a lot after we won the league like they have after they win it this season, we got battered by City and lost to Arsenal. 

It's only natural to lose a few games and put your feet up after winning the league.