You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

21 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Bad for them that. His delivery is superb and with one of the form strikers on the receiving end they'll struggle for goals. 

Is it our fault somehow yet? 

I’m not one for being happy a player is injured but act the prick and karma has a habit of biting you on the arse...

0_lucasdigne_121736916_181971826829559_8

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Stickman said:

I’m not one for being happy a player is injured but act the prick and karma has a habit of biting you on the arse...

0_lucasdigne_121736916_181971826829559_8

I've got no problem with him doing that. he was just having a laugh. What i am bothered about is none of our players punched the cunt out of that shit over-rated sulking twat Richarlison. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Bad for them that. His delivery is superb and with one of the form strikers on the receiving end they'll struggle for goals. 

Is it our fault somehow yet? 

Of course it is Don Carlo will probably link it back to the derby in some way , he has form for it doesn't he. 

24 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Of course it is Don Carlo will probably link it back to the derby in some way , he has form for it doesn't he. 

"Unnecessary pressure and scrutiny put on us by Liverpool and the media has made the players train too hard and here is the result" Then that fucking eyebrow thing the tramp. Whats he doing there? He's a great. It's like Irina Shayk shagging Tyrone off Corrie. He will fuck off when a bigger club comes in for him.

Possibly replace Lennon at Celtic..... I know. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

I've got no problem with him doing that. he was just having a laugh. What i am bothered about is none of our players punched the cunt out of that shit over-rated sulking twat Richarlison. 

having a laugh after a challenge like that? Maybe causing bad injury and he’s having a laugh? He’s a cunt. 

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, an tha said:

Spot on.

Comes in pretty much one style, what colour seats do you want!

Leicester

Southampton

Derby

Middlesbrough

Swansea

Hull

All spring to mind all built mid 90's - mid 00's

I worked on St Mary's Southampton, Barrs were the main construction firm from Scotland, they had done others exactly the same apparently though i can't remember which ones except for Derby County 

It looks good and all, but Leighton Baines?

We have murals of European & League winning captains, they have England’s 2nd or 3rd choice left back. 

As good a player as Rob Jones was, I doubt he’ll get a mural. And Jones won more trophies than Baines.

2BA1CE4D-4490-4FB4-9A6D-AFD191D64C0E.jpeg

29 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

We have murals of European & League winning captains, they have England’s 2nd or 3rd choice left back. 

As good a player as Rob Jones was, I doubt he’ll get a mural. And Jones won more trophies than Baines.

To be fair,the other players and manager deserve recognition but Leighton Baines? Did his brother paint it?

1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

Why do they always have to copy us? Mings. 

1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

Sadly for them, although Southall was a legend he left 22 years ago (after several years of gradual decline), and it’s hard to point to anyone else in the last quarter-century they could stick on there.

Baines is a better shout than Big Dunc and his 70-something goals in 10 years. 

4 hours ago, Scott_M said:

Even Leighton Baines looks surprised to be there.

• Upvote 6