You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

4 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I wonder if Reds would bother with nonsense like this if Everton ever reached a final of anything. 

I guess we'll never know. 

They say Reds "make it all about them" but think nothing of doing this, inviting away fans to their pubs, refreshing twitter every 15 seconds to get any news of a Liverpool fan setting a firework off so they can ring Merseyside Police and complain...... the biggest bunch of hypocrites in football. Brought up jealous of all their mates because the Reds actually matter. they aren't bitter against us. They're bitter about being blue. Bitter that nobody give a fuck about them. bitter that their "red shite" mates get to travel Europe and watch their ride lift shiny things. Thats why they invent things about us. 

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Then Z cars goes off and he lets it ring out for 30 seconds before answering it.

Just as a counter to that, when we ran the boozer off Breck road I took Gerry off the jukie as a local "top red" would put a quid in and play it 10 times. Now the song gives me goosebumps but you can only take so much.

11 hours ago, Elite said:

Been to every Tony Bellew fight as well and tells the lady at the checkout.

Don't know if it's just me? As much as I thought "what a prick" as he walked out to z cars, I actually wanted him to win. Although when he got twatted I smiled, just at the deflation of the few.

5 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

Don't know if it's just me? As much as I thought "what a prick" as he walked out to z cars, I actually wanted him to win. Although when he got twatted I smiled, just at the deflation of the few.

My brother wanted him to win as well. I was surprised at his shock when I told him I hoped he got battered because he is a prick (Bellow).

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Yep, better than the ikea flat pack arena they have at the moment. All the new builds around that time look the same bar the colour of the seats.

Spot on.

Comes in pretty much one style, what colour seats do you want!

Leicester

Southampton

Derby

Middlesbrough

Swansea

Hull

All spring to mind all built mid 90's - mid 00's