You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

5 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

Oh that would have definitely been ruled out by VAR. Moments like this no longer happen in football. That instant joy and celebration is gone. 

The recent goal disallowed by VAR in the Derby is a perfect example. 

Nah.

The recent Derby winner was ruled out because there was a close offside call (which they got wrong). There's literally nothing about that Divock goal that could have led to it being disallowed.  If you don't believe me, ask a Bloo; there's no sustained cry of 'andbaaall or offside or foul or anything. 

21 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

How could they forget?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I was watching this at the pub and there were 2 really old blokes smirking and all pleased they were getting a draw. Proper dishing it out. When that goal went in, I have never enjoyed the suffering of anyone as much as I did then. One with his head in his hands, the other one just with a shocked look on his face, literally rolling a tear. 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Geoff Woade said:

I was watching this at the pub and there were 2 really old blokes smirking and all pleased they were getting a draw. Proper dishing it out. When that goal went in, I have never enjoyed the suffering of anyone as much as I did then. One with his head in his hands, the other one just with a shocked look on his face, literally rolling a tear. 

Schadenfreude, it's a beautiful thing!

35 minutes ago, Geoff Woade said:

Just the way we like them

Royal Blue Mersey

We go the game (as if nobody else does)

Born not manufactured

Senior club in the city

Blah blah blah.

Feel sorry for them really as these empty soundbites are all they've got to mask the pain of them being shite, us being boss and them winning absolutely fuck all since 1995....and the longer it continues the louder they shout them, but it does not really kill the pain.

1 minute ago, Doctor Troy said:

They normally say STH Upper Bullens or something. They have to tell everyone at any opportunity that they go der game.

They've got car stickers saying "I Go The Game" some womans got one in her car window near me. They are the weirdest bunch of fans on the planet. "Blue Blooded" erm sorry fella but you're blood is Red. Just like this city you fucking walrus 

It was always a pipe dream....but why would anyone now commit to building a stadium with a much bigger capacity than one already play in when capacities are going to be at best reduced, and probably heavily so and social distancing and curfews etc is going to hurt hopsitality areas capacities for probably years to come?