You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

6 hours ago, index1000 said:

Abusing women on Twitter? 

What a Man.

Lets be honest you didn't get banned for saying that . 

jack Dorsey does it every day. 

What did you really get banned?

Yeah I really got banned for calling her a fat ugly bitch. Not directly of course just commented on a video. 

Better players than DCL have had purple patches. 

he’s started this season really well but it could just as easily go dry for him as continue.

everything they do is geared to get him goals, which is good for them and for him, but they’ve been pretty poor the last couple of matches and if that continues they could easily look to play differently and his goals suffer.

he’s a pretty decent lump. Nothing more. 

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

Fucking hell, Stig, Everton touched you didn't it! 

Haha I'm only saying what I see. I watch every Everton game because of her and he will surpass 20 goals if he stays fit. I think he's a very good number 9. Not many out and out 9's in the traditional way around these days. He will be at United by the summer I reckon. Maybe Arsenal. 

35 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Haha I'm only saying what I see. I watch every Everton game because of her and he will surpass 20 goals if he stays fit. I think he's a very good number 9. Not many out and out 9's in the traditional way around these days. He will be at United by the summer I reckon. Maybe Arsenal. 

I'm in agreement with the other lads, he's a decent lump. A posh Ashley Barnes.  The level he's at is as high as it gets for him. Unless he can develop his game considerably, I can't see him improving like Kane for example because his touch is shit.

10 minutes ago, No2 said:

I'm in agreement with the other lads, he's a decent lump. A posh Ashley Barnes.  The level he's at is as high as it gets for him. Unless he can develop his game considerably, I can't see him improving like Kane for example because his touch is shit.

Fair enough. Time will tell. 

Calvert-Lewin is a physical freak. The goals may dry up, but he'll always be a handful. He's given every CB he's come up against a torrid time, especially in the air. Same for Richarlison. He just has that doggedness that always makes him a factor even if he's off form. Two good players.

But yeah, they're staying at Everton for the foreseeable because they'd both be far too expensive. If someone could get them at around 45m like we did with Jota, they'd be gone in a flash, but Everton would ask for almost double that, probably.

I guess following City these last few years has it's benefits

Everton fans the 'least stressed' in the Premier League

Well, a new survey has declared Evertonians as being the least-stressed supporters in the Premier League.

Compare.bet asked 200 supporters from each Premier League team to wear heart rate monitoring watches the day before and during two of their teams’ games. The heart rate (BPM) of fans during both games was then measured to answer the question; which Premier League team’s fans are the most stressed?

Blues fans apparently only averaging a 40% increase across both matches (81 BPM to 113 BPM)

Spurs were second to last on the list, with heart rates only having a 44% increase during play.

Burnley fans are the most stressed with a 90% increase in heart rate when watching their team play (71 BMP to 135 BPM)

Manchester United have the highest heartrate throughout their games averaging at 147 throughout play.

The lowest heart rates were Southampton’s, recording the lowest BPM throughout their team’s games at an average heart rate of 111 BPM.

0_Premier-League-fans-most-passionate-graphic.jpg

36 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Calvert-Lewin is a physical freak. The goals may dry up, but he'll always be a handful. He's given every CB he's come up against a torrid time, especially in the air. Same for Richarlison. He just has that doggedness that always makes him a factor even if he's off form. Two good players.

But yeah, they're staying at Everton for the foreseeable because they'd both be far too expensive. If someone could get them at around 45m like we did with Jota, they'd be gone in a flash, but Everton would ask for almost double that, probably.

Say he's 50m who is buying him? He's not a Liverpool or City player, he's a poor man's Kane so Spurs are paying for him, Chelsea have more forwards than you can shake a stick at so he's not going there. Arteta is developing a reputation as a mini Pep but in reality he's more mini Moyes so that is possible. Man Utd buy shiny things so he could go there if he has a hot streak at the right time.

5 minutes ago, No2 said:

Say he's 50m who is buying him? He's not a Liverpool or City player, he's a poor man's Kane so Spurs are paying for him, Chelsea have more forwards than you can shake a stick at so he's not going there. Arteta is developing a reputation as a mini Pep but in reality he's more mini Moyes so that is possible. Man Utd buy shiny things so he could go there if he has a hot streak at the right time.

Chelsea is a possibility. Giroud will be off and he's better than Tammy Abraham for sure. 

9 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Well, a new survey has declared Evertonians as being the least-stressed supporters in the Premier League.

Compare.bet asked 200 supporters from each Premier League team to wear heart rate monitoring watches the day before and during two of their teams’ games. The heart rate (BPM) of fans during both games was then measured to answer the question; which Premier League team’s fans are the most stressed?

Blues fans apparently only averaging a 40% increase across both matches (81 BPM to 113 BPM)

Spurs were second to last on the list, with heart rates only having a 44% increase during play.

Burnley fans are the most stressed with a 90% increase in heart rate when watching their team play (71 BMP to 135 BPM)

Manchester United have the highest heartrate throughout their games averaging at 147 throughout play.

The lowest heart rates were Southampton’s, recording the lowest BPM throughout their team’s games at an average heart rate of 111 BPM.

They haven't measured my heart rate watching us based on that chart. I'd be top.

48 minutes ago, Stickman said:

A lack of playing for something reduces stress. 

• Upvote 1

I'd love see the heart rates of all these blues who hear YNWA at family weddings. It is almost like a form of HIIT for them. 

10 minutes drinking and snorting coke in the bogs.

1 minute of flying into a rage hearing the opening lines.

5 second sprint across the floor to shout at the DJ and threaten him.

30 minutes imaginary fighting with Kopites, knocking about 20 of them out.

10 second brisk walk back to where you were drinking.

2 minutes arguing with family members about how playing YNWA at a family gathering is inappropriate and will cause shit. 

10 seconds walking round pretending someone is ringing you so Z cars gets an airing.

2 hours typing furiously on the GOT phone app about how many Kopites you've twatted. 

If that doesn't get the heart rate up nothing will.

• Upvote 16

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Chelsea is a possibility. Giroud will be off and he's better than Tammy Abraham for sure. 

nah, no chance he would go to chelsea. he's not their type of player at all. they had that weird little period where they bought some shite english players (like barkley), but he's just not their style at all. i honestly don't see one team from the supposed top 6 wanting him, the only outside is the mancs perhaps would go for him to replace inghalo and cavani down the line. i don't see that though at all. 

2 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

nah, no chance he would go to chelsea. he's not their type of player at all. they had that weird little period where they bought some shite english players (like barkley), but he's just not their style at all. i honestly don't see one team from the supposed top 6 wanting him, the only outside is the mancs perhaps would go for him to replace inghalo and cavani down the line. i don't see that though at all. 

Just mention to blues that he carries on this form he could earn himself a move to Villa or Southampton.

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Just mention to blues that he carries on this form he could earn himself a move to Villa or Southampton.

Makes me laugh when Evertonians say Salah or Mane will leave for a "big club".

There's probably only a handful of clubs you could class as bigger than us yet there's at least 50 or 60 clubs I can think of who are bigger than them.

Every decent player they've had for the last 35 years has left them. Even the legendary Big Dunc fucked off when Newcastle wanted him.