You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Haha Keano just scored a lovely goal for PSG. Who says it's a downward spiral when you leave a giant of the European game.

All joking aside, what's the crack with this fella? Came highly rated from Juventus by all accounts (never saw him myself as I only watch the Premier League), but I saw him a few times for Everton and he looked absolutely shite, now he's scoring every week at PSG. I know the French league is ropey but he's got goals in Europe too. Is he shit or what?

3 minutes ago, The Golden Eel said:

All joking aside, what's the crack with this fella? Came highly rated from Juventus by all accounts (never saw him myself as I only watch the Premier League), but I saw him a few times for Everton and he looked absolutely shite, now he's scoring every week at PSG. I know the French league is ropey but he's got goals in Europe too. Is he shit or what?

He was thought of quite highly at Juve. But he has a massive attitude problem apparently so they were only too happy to fuck him off. I can only go off an impression as I havent seen him. He's shite!

28 minutes ago, The Golden Eel said:

He looks like a massive talent, but he swaggers around like he's won 4 Ballon D'ors. Might be misunderstood but seems like a bit of a knobhead. 

Hard to see Italy having him in their team. For all their great players down the years, they always strike me as a unified bunch with a good team spirit.

2 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

From today's match thread on GOT.

FFS lad, have a wank.

Reading in the Sulky thread about the terrible homesickness that is plaguing the team. I am no stranger to the insidiously pernicious impact of the ailment; some of you might have heard my tale from many years ago going on a camping trip down in Ngruawahia, a small hamlet a couple of hours south of Auckland....well it was back then...the roads are a LOT better now so it’s only about 50 mins away. Anyway, I went on camp with my schoolmate Ross Pottinger...we both boarded the bus VERY excited (although the way Potty clung onto his mum at the depot caused me a little concern...”big girl’s blouse” I thought to myself. But man, did I ever underestimate how much of a sissy Potty was!...he blubbered with homesickness the whole week! So much so that after 2 days , I asked to be moved into a different cabin that had a bit less girlie stuff happening. Suffice to say, I enjoyed my last 5 days at camp. I never really talked to Potty again...too much damage to our friendship had been done by his girlie behaviour. C’est la vie I guess.

I still want Everton to do well, but like Ross Pottinger, there is no testosterone in the team...I never watch them. I have seen firsthand the damage wrought of homesickness. Everton remains something of a basket case until we can somehow deal with homesickness issue. Personally,I feel all soy products should be banned from FF, and testosterone boosters like horny goat weed should be compulsory supplementation. We need to deal with this issue NOW; it has been swept under the carpet for too long in this PC environment which celebrates men blubbering over the slightest hardship. I would like to hear more ‘horny goat weed!!” chants outside Finch Farm and suggest we buy all the sooks that early Cure album ‘Boys don’t Cry’... so who’s with me?

...lads?

I've been to Ngaruawahia (correct spelling). There's a beautiful little country cafe there called The Woodturners. It was a customary detour for breakfast stops on road trips down country when we lived up Auckland way.

On behalf of my adopted country, please allow me to apologise for this utter fucking bellend.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Have they blamed us for losing today yet?

The Derby is one of the reasons for their drop off. We injured the Galactico, forced Richarlison to commit a red card tackle, and initiated a witch hunt against them by referees because of VVDs injury, and they haven’t had a decision go their way since.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, General Dryness said:

I've been to Ngaruawahia (correct spelling). There's a beautiful little country cafe there called The Woodturners. It was a customary detour for breakfast stops on road trips down country when we lived up Auckland way.

On behalf of my adopted country, please allow me to apologise for this utter fucking bellend.

You got over it yet potty. 

• Upvote 7

15 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

The basis of that "joke" is that Liverpool are calling for late Derby goals to be cancelled.

There are plenty of examples on here of their complete lack of self-awareness, but that's up there with the most unhinged of the lot.

Add the fact after they equalised we scored another late derby goal, that was wrongly disallowed. So if he was going to make a "joke" about us appealling to the Supreme court he actually had a perfectly good example to use. 

The fact I can't understand his "logic" I take as a positive.

1 hour ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Add the fact after they equalised we scored another late derby goal, that was wrongly disallowed. So if he was going to make a "joke" about us appealling to the Supreme court he actually had a perfectly good example to use. 

The fact I can't understand his "logic" I take as a positive.

As is always the case when stupid people try to appear intelligent, they just underline their stupidity. Thus is the bellend that is CatcherInThe Rye.

Realistically it’s going to take at least two or three years for Carlo to turn us into title challengers. We’re even light years behind Man Utd and they’re nothing special, albeit they’ve spent almost a billion Pounds on transfer fees since Sir Alex retired. I do think, though, that we’d have performed better had Goodison been packed to the rafters. The fans are usually like a 12th man when we play the mancs. Let’s hope things get back to normal at some point this season.

Optimistic methinks...

Hello Carlo this come to our house by mistake.

Arh it must be my pension plan from Steal a Wage.Com for my retirement. It gives me a huge sum for my retirement when I get sacked from my current job.

Ooh easy to arrange?

Yes you just use your international renowned  job history to get a job with a shite side desperate to be taken seriously.

Ohh I’ll give Utd a call

You do that June, Ole will be gone in days.

Steal a Wage.Com.     You get a free Villa in Iran just for applying.

20 hours ago, Anubis said:

The Derby is one of the reasons for their drop off. We injured the Galactico, forced Richarlison to commit a red card tackle, and initiated a witch hunt against them by referees because of VVDs injury, and they haven’t had a decision go their way since.

If Van Dyke hadn't tried to attack Pickford with his leg, they'd still be top. 

• Upvote 1

So we’ve lost one of the the best defenders  and midfielder in the world but they came out of all that worse off....”Always the victims” and all that 

The Gwladys Street
@TheGwladysSt
How’ve we came through the last three games without a single point?
Anyone remember the mass fallout from the media & kopites after the Derby? We’ve came out of it worse off! Lost two of our best players to suspension and another to a bollock injury.