You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

2 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

The best teams in history have been calculated and named. 2020 Liverpool have been named 4th best of all time. Liverpool 08 (?) was 15th. The 1990 and 1979 teams below. No mention of the self proclaimed team of the Eighties though, 

https://www.sportbible.com/football/football-news-pub-talk-2020-liverpool-side-now-better-than-peak-manchester-united-20201104.amp.html?source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

I didn't understand their method but where the fuck are the Lisbon Lions? Celtic 67 won the lot ! Bastards. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

The best teams in history have been calculated and named. 2020 Liverpool have been named 4th best of all time. Liverpool 08 (?) was 15th. The 1990 and 1979 teams below. No mention of the self proclaimed team of the Eighties though, 

https://www.sportbible.com/football/football-news-pub-talk-2020-liverpool-side-now-better-than-peak-manchester-united-20201104.amp.html?source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

The 2007-08 Premier League had three of the 15 best teams of all time.

Also: Only two Italian sides squeezed into that Top 15. 

I am unconvinced.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tj hooker said:

It was only a matter of time wasn't it 

This is literally the worst week to be on a 7 day twitter ban. I only re-joined to troll Everton fans anyway because I get angry when people post the shit they tweet on here. I'm banned for calling a Tommy Robinson supporter a fat ugly bitch. Could be worse. 

I just popped into GOT in order to see their mental gymnastics about how awful it is that the club are promoting the rapid testing and using anfield as a site for tests, but I haven’t got that far yet.

instead I’ve stumbled across page 1889-1890 of their Liverpool thread discussing how many better centre halves there have been in the prem than van dijk after he was voted second best ever behind Vidic on some online poll or other.

its an enjoyable read and reminds me of Code’s famous list of right backs back in the day.

notable offers so far include Ivanovic, Gallas, Distin and from the City fan knobhead on there, the player who was “everything VVD wants to be”...

you guessed it...

Daniel Van Buyten.

its fun, you should check it out.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

I just popped into GOT in order to see their mental gymnastics about how awful it is that the club are promoting the rapid testing and using anfield as a site for tests, but I haven’t got that far yet.

instead I’ve stumbled across page 1889-1890 of their Liverpool thread discussing how many better centre halves there have been in the prem than van dijk after he was voted second best ever behind Vidic on some online poll or other.

its an enjoyable read and reminds me of Code’s famous list of right backs back in the day.

notable offers so far include Ivanovic, Gallas, Distin and from the City fan knobhead on there, the player who was “everything VVD wants to be”...

you guessed it...

Daniel Van Buyten.

its fun, you should check it out.

VVD is generally the only player they ever seem to give any credit but of course thats until you try and compare him to the likes of.... well Distin. I can fully imagine one of the mad cunts having a list of reasons why Mina is a better CB than VVD. "He scored in a World Cup lad" 

29 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

VVD is generally the only player they ever seem to give any credit but of course thats until you try and compare him to the likes of.... well Distin. I can fully imagine one of the mad cunts having a list of reasons why Mina is a better CB than VVD. "He scored in a World Cup lad" 

DaveK can name 50 better. Of course.

He hasn’t chosen to though. Of course.