You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

I particularly like the way they state they are missing their world class players because of the derby, implying foul play. Well there was foul play and they are missing Ricarlison due to him being a dirty twat, purely his own fault but don't let that get in way of the woe is me bollocks.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Tj hooker said:

Rodriguez out injured again my word Vvd must have done a proper number on him 

I thought he played last week and this is the 1st game he's missed? 

57 minutes ago, JagSquared said:

Actually wouldn’t mind a victory for the blues there unless united lose to arsenal today. 

united fans getting a little giddy for my liking need them bringing back to reality.

Yeah, either an absolute pasting or a var awarded last min pen. 

4 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

I particularly like the way they state they are missing their world class players because of the derby, implying foul play. Well there was foul play and they are missing Ricarlison due to him being a dirty twat, purely his own fault but don't let that get in way of the woe is me bollocks.

Coleman gone from that game too. Carlo seems to have gotten away with that one without any grief, he had a hammy and played 2 weeks later. A player and manager combo that experienced should never have allowed that to happen. Their obsession with beating us one day had to have played a part in that awful decision. 

Radio City phone in:

"We need Big Dunc to get up and start shouting at them, a bot of passion to get them going, Carlo just stands there sayin nothin"

I love the way the answer to their problems is to get Big Dunc up screaming and shouting so they know what it means to play for Everton. Not tactical nous from someone who has won 3 European cups. The only way anyone can extract a performance from Everton players is to have a former player shouting at them. 

Also Big Dunc sits there like a statue most games and barely gets involved when he's back on the coaching staff. 

Just now, Tj hooker said:

Davek bringing a sense of reality  into the proceedings , the fucking loon 

Van Dijk is shite, the team is crap, everyone is way too old and almost done, and we are bottom of the table quality. 

Okay, Dave. 

In other news we are current league and world champions who are top of the premier league and top of our group in Europe despite missing half our team. 

Oh, aye; we’re shite Dave. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Nummer Neunzehn said:

Van Dijk is shite, the team is crap, everyone is way too old and almost done, and we are bottom of the table quality. 

Okay, Dave. 

In other news we are current league and world champions who are top of the premier league and top of our group in Europe despite missing half our team. 

Oh, aye; we’re shite Dave. 

What do they say never argue with idiots they only drag you down to their level 

9 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Radio City phone in:

"We need Big Dunc to get up and start shouting at them, a bot of passion to get them going, Carlo just stands there sayin nothin"

I love the way the answer to their problems is to get Big Dunc up screaming and shouting so they know what it means to play for Everton. Not tactical nous from someone who has won 3 European cups. The only way anyone can extract a performance from Everton players is to have a former player shouting at them. 

Also Big Dunc sits there like a statue most games and barely gets involved when he's back on the coaching staff. 

The other thing that makes me.laugh is this idea players have to know "what it means to play for Everton". Every single club expects their players to try. Everton are no more or less entitled to that than anyone else. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I thought he played last week and this is the 1st game he's missed? 

Yeah, either an absolute pasting or a var awarded last min pen. 

Rare medical condition. Delayed bollock syndrome. 

• Upvote 1