You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

16 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Haha, rodriguez now having to have pressure treatment on his left bollock all because of the van Dijk 'tackle' in the first few minutes of the derby! Never mind the fact he played the whole game, turned out against Southampton then appeared to finish the game with a sore hammy!

They keep trying to spin the narrative. It's all bollocks.

My grandmother had the 1st RC CofE joint service for her funeral in Liverpool. I went to RC and CoE schools in the area. Sectarianism has not exisisted on any large scale for a long time thankfully, for either club and I am proud to say our area is one of the most supportive of chucking out hate groups like those idiots who tried to arch here a couple of years ago.

The whole Everton is RC and LFC is CofE is garbage too, I won't go in to details because I have previously. If blues do indeed know their history they would realise they were founded my Methodists anyway St Domingos was methodist. Surely if we are all Orange because of the founder, they should all be methodist and...

Actually Chapel was named after St Domingos House which was build by West Indian trader in sugar/ slaves and former mayor of liverpool George Campbell. So following the "logic" I hate to think what that would make him, apart from Bagshot crazy. Maybe they should bring back their old favorite of "Everton is White" they used to sing.

Edit: I actually hate seeing this sort of stuff trying to divide the area and clubs to neatly fit adgendas.

• Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Have you been impacted by that earthquake at all fella? 

Only slightly mate, music stand started rocking, then my head and body! 400 km away from me, that's a lot of mountains and terrain to move.

So obviously nothing like those close to it. Thanks for asking.

It's scary and exciting at the same time.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, i5x said:

My grandmother had the 1st RC CofE joint service for her funeral in Liverpool. I went to RC and CoE schools in the area. Sectarianism has not exisisted on any large scale for a long time. The whole Everton is RC and LFC is CofE is garbage too, I won't go in to details because I have previously. If blues do indeed know their history they would realise they were founded my Methodists anyway St Domingos was methodist. Surely if we are all Orange because of the founder, they should all be methodist...

Actually Chapel was named after St Domingos House which was build by West Indian trader in sugar/ slaves and former mayor of liverpool George Campbell. So following the "logic" I hate to think what that would make him. Maybe they should bring back their old favorite of "Everton is White" they used to sing.

Amen to that brother

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Fucking. Hells. Bells. Read this thread 

Obviously so many things to pick apart, but the most Evertonian thing sticking out here is expecting reds would know what school Pickford went to, because they know that level of detail about our players. 

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, i5x said:

My grandmother had the 1st RC CofE joint service for her funeral in Liverpool. I went to RC and CoE schools in the area. Sectarianism has not exisisted on any large scale for a long time thankfully, for either club and I am proud to say our area is one of the most supportive of chucking out hate groups like those idiots who tried to arch here a couple of years ago.

The whole Everton is RC and LFC is CofE is garbage too, I won't go in to details because I have previously. If blues do indeed know their history they would realise they were founded my Methodists anyway St Domingos was methodist. Surely if we are all Orange because of the founder, they should all be methodist and...

Actually Chapel was named after St Domingos House which was build by West Indian trader in sugar/ slaves and former mayor of liverpool George Campbell. So following the "logic" I hate to think what that would make him, apart from Bagshot crazy. Maybe they should bring back their old favorite of "Everton is White" they used to sing.

Edit: I actually hate seeing this sort of stuff trying to divide the area and clubs to neatly fit adgendas.

Gotta love auto correct and dyslexia combo

• Upvote 1