You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

15 hours ago, Einch said:

FA should charge Ancelotti with bringing the game into disrepute for his comments today. Can’t be showing the refs such a claim of respect. Just for my personal amusement. 

I was surprised by how little adversity was required to send him into a gale-force meltdown. He sounded like a Trump tweet.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

I'd hate to be the fellas missus when Sutton and Savage hang up on him.

A complete burk.

I was thinking about this last week. I'm not old enough to remember Souness, Smith, Case etc but they had players like Reid, Sharpe, Ratcliffe, Van Den Hauwe etc. 

What about the tackle on Jim Beglin? 

From my time going to Derbies, our OTT tackles have been significantly less than theres. I know Gerrard, Kyrgiakos, Kuyt, Baros and a few others have gone OTT but compare it to some of the shit we've endured from Ferguson, Fellani, Van Der Meyde, Mirallas, Barkley, Pienaar, Funes Mori...

Have any of their players ever been injured to the same extent as Beglin, Origi or VVD? Suarez was lucky to walk away from that challenge by Mirallas.

A quick Google will tell you Everton are the side who have collected the most bookings & red cards in the Premiership history and we're the team they've collected the most against. They've had 15 players sent off to our 8 and we've not had one dismissed in 10 years. They are lucky it's only 15.

Even looking back in history on Wikipedia, they have more reds against us when the our players that jabroni was quoting. They quite clearly have an issue against us. 

In the build up to the Anfield derby Klopp should mention every single time he gets the chance how he Hope's that the ref properly protects our players and just stand back and  watch the fume engulf them 

I was thinking about this last week. I'm not old enough to remember Souness, Smith, Case etc but they had players like Reid, Sharpe, Ratcliffe, Van Den Hauwe etc. 

Reid was a good player who could mix it if required Ratcliffe was about the only centre back who could keep up with Rush at the time not that it stopped Rushie scoring shit loads against them as for Van Den Hauwe  he was a right dirty bastard ended up getting a British passport and opted to play for Wales 

25 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

A complete burk.

I was thinking about this last week. I'm not old enough to remember Souness, Smith, Case etc but they had players like Reid, Sharpe, Ratcliffe, Van Den Hauwe etc. 

What about the tackle on Jim Beglin? 

From my time going to Derbies, our OTT tackles have been significantly less than theres. I know Gerrard, Kyrgiakos, Kuyt, Baros and a few others have gone OTT but compare it to some of the shit we've endured from Ferguson, Fellani, Van Der Meyde, Mirallas, Barkley, Pienaar, Funes Mori...

Have any of their players ever been injured to the same extent as Beglin, Origi or VVD? Suarez was lucky to walk away from that challenge by Mirallas.

A quick Google will tell you Everton are the side who have collected the most bookings & red cards in the Premiership history and we're the team they've collected the most against. They've had 15 players sent off to our 8 and we've not had one dismissed in 10 years. They are lucky it's only 15.

Even looking back in history on Wikipedia, they have more reds against us when the our players that jabroni was quoting. They quite clearly have an issue against us. 

Yeah, I remember them buzzing off "psycho Pat" the hypocritical cunts.

38 minutes ago, The Guest said:

The Kuyt tackle is the biggest myth in football.  He jumped in the air two footed to block a ball up the line and is a good metre maybe even two away from Neville with absolutely no chance of getting anywhere near him.

C'mon. If he catches him, Neville would be seriously injured.

The fact he scored the winner made it hilarious though.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, The Guest said:

The Kuyt tackle is the biggest myth in football.  He jumped in the air two footed to block a ball up the line and is a good metre maybe even two away from Neville with absolutely no chance of getting anywhere near him.

Nah it was a mental challenge. Proper Mortal Kombat gear. Absolutely should have been sent off right away. 

GrandioseDenseGalapagospenguin-size_rest

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

In the build up to the Anfield derby Klopp should mention every single time he gets the chance how he Hope's that the ref properly protects our players and just stand back and  watch the fume engulf them 

He should.

2015/16 - Mori on Origi.

2016/17 - At Woodison, Barkley should have seen red for tackles on Origi and Henderson (think he got away with a yellow on the Origi tackle & then was lucky to escape red for the Henderson tackle). At Anfield, Baines put Mane out for the rest of the season, I can't remember there being much in it but fuck it, throw that in as well.

2017/18 - Holgate shoving Firmino off the pitch.

2018/19 & 19/20 - They were just pathetic v us under Silva.

This season - Pickford and Richarlson.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

He should.

2015/16 - Mori on Origi.

2016/17 - At Woodison, Barkley should have seen red for tackles on Origi and Henderson (think he got away with a yellow on the Origi tackle & then was lucky to escape red for the Henderson tackle). At Anfield, Baines put Mane out for the rest of the season, I can't remember there being much in it but fuck it, throw that in as well.

That Funes Mori one was horrible. The little rat walking off the pitch kissing the badge and their end all wanking over him sums them cunts up. And to think some of them still have the cheek to say about us "Offended by everything ashamed of nothing" thats got to be the biggest load of hypocritical bullshit ever. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, The Guest said:

Go and watch it on YouTube it has it from the other angle.  He’s never in any danger of touching him.  That GIF angle makes it looks as though he’s went through him.

I'm struggling with this. It was barmy from any angle. 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

He should.

2015/16 - Mori on Origi.

Barclay also did Lovren the same season as the Henderson one